Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Wyoming Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: coolbeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

coolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud of
The Official Wyoming November BS Thread

Good Morning Wyoming, and Everyone else!!!
Well I'm late as usual, but, are we having fun yet?? Woke up to a heavy wet snow...still snowing as we speak. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!
'53 F-100 50th Anniversary, reborn by Count's Kustoms
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 11-01-2011, 10:55 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Good Morning Wyoming and Happy November!

Winter is just around the corner!...
Old 11-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good afternoon Wyoming, welcome to November! No snow here, sunny and sixty five!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 11-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Good evening Wyoming! Everyone have a fantastic Humpday. Keep the snow there for me, if you would Lanny.

JOIN THE ILLINOIS CHAPTER HERE
Old 11-02-2011, 07:15 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Wyoming, happy Hump Day! Looks like our weather is going to get crappy today.
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 11-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

coolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud of
Good Morning Everyone!! Happy Wednesday!!
Rick, Pat..I'm sorry to say the snow has moved on, I really tried to keep it here, but it left plenty for me to move around. LOL! This am was fun..in the Rover, about half way to work, I noticed my temp guage was a bit over normal, and the check engine light came on..RATS! Well, I turned 'er around, in about a 1/4 mile, it got fairly hot, so I shut 'er down and coasted as far as I could while listening to it boil over some...after a little while, letting it cool down, I started up, threw it in gear and headed for home..I must say the 4wd works very well as the roads are around 2 inches of ice and snow thats all roughed up, and I didnt even spin a tire when I took off. So, it will sit at home, and I'll check it after work.
I hope everybodys day is going better than mine!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 11-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Howdy Lanny! Man, sorry to hear about the Rover! No snow here, but it is a cold, cloudy, blustery rainy day. They say we may get a rain/snow mix later. The ground is still warm, so probably won't stick, which is fine with me! Should be nice for the weekend, though, temps back in the 60's!

Old 11-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford View Post
Howdy Lanny! Man, sorry to hear about the Rover! No snow here, but it is a cold, cloudy, blustery rainy day. They say we may get a rain/snow mix later. The ground is still warm, so probably won't stick, which is fine with me! Should be nice for the weekend, though, temps back in the 60's!
Thanks! I havnt even got a chance to winterize the motorhome yet..I am doing that after work before it stays below freezing 3 days in a row.
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 11-02-2011, 01:06 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Yeah, you'd better get to that!

Old 11-02-2011, 01:10 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Afternoon Lanny and Pat!

I hear ya, I just winterized the boat on Saturday in the middle of the freak snow storm we got.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:16 PM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

Good Afternoon Steve! I have to take my daughter to town, so while I'm there I am going to stock up on rv antifreeze, etc..and get this thing done!!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 11-02-2011, 01:36 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

I'm just glad I got mine done, don't need a cracked block or cooling manifolds, them suckers are expensive!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:04 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Good morning my FTE buddies! Hope all is well with you on this wonderful but wet morning!.
Have a great day!
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:04 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Good morning Wyoming, happy Thursday!!

Old 11-03-2011, 07:04 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter