Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General NON-Automotive Conversation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-24-2014, 04:51 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustybumpers View Post
Cool.... Long as we're all good......

we're all good.

the jury is still out on you though.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 08-24-2014, 04:54 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Hope so, Stewart is a great guy, and sometimes is taken wrong when joking or asking someone something. If he weren't a mod, we wouldn't give him a second thought. Probably would just raise an eyebrow, and keep going our way.
I honestly feel there was no correction here, only a question of why. I'm glad to get it in the air tho, as there should be no hard feelings over something that wasn't intended to be a issue.
Now that old fart Tom on the other hand........
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Rob would probably hurt himself just being in the same room with tools.....LOL
Old 08-24-2014, 05:04 PM
Postmaster

Sgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud of
@SSgt93 sgt_93 ssgt93
ROR on Tom. I'm sure all will be good.

Time to get the Big Green Egg going to make some enchiladas on the grill, and drink a few Shiners.

Have a good one everyone.
Steve - 2015 Ford F350 King Ranch CC 4x4 SB SRW Loaded - RetraxPro - Andersen Rapid Hitch - Extang MaxSeal Tailgate Seal - Ziebart Z-Shield Protective Film - EZ-Down Tailgate Assist - WeatherTech FloorLiner - Rugged Liner Wheel Well.

2011 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7 PS CC 4x4 SB with a bunch of crap SOLD.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:33 PM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
I got no problem with the you-tube vids of bands.........I just ignore them.
If I want to hear music, I just pull a CD out and crank it up on my big component system.
84 Ranger 4x4 2.8 V-6 5spd......492,000 miles!
Dave
Oregon Assistant Chapter leader: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 08-24-2014, 06:22 PM
Sailor

Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old93junk View Post
I got no problem with the you-tube vids of bands.........I just ignore them.
If I want to hear music, I just pull a CD out and crank it up on my big component system.
YEP..........I spin Kingston Trio Vinyl.....
Old 08-24-2014, 06:44 PM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustybumpers View Post
Hope so, Stewart is a great guy, and sometimes is taken wrong when joking or asking someone something. If he weren't a mod, we wouldn't give him a second thought. Probably would just raise an eyebrow, and keep going our way.
I honestly feel there was no correction here, only a question of why. I'm glad to get it in the air tho, as there should be no hard feelings over something that wasn't intended to be a issue.
Now that old fart Tom on the other hand........
Whoa, whoa, whoa....now just wait a minute. I get all bent outta shape and question why the heck some posts were being made, ripping peeps a new one, making mountains out of molehills, going off on tangents, throwing my ample, robust, overweight weight around, getting red in the face, yelling, screaming, and generally trying to stir up the crap and now you're gonna make nice and explain it all away, telling people they misunderstood why I asked one little question because I thought I missed a post, so I was confused??

Jeeeeeez, thanks a lot Charlie! I thought you and I were buds.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 08-24-2014, 06:49 PM
Sailor

Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
Whoa, whoa, whoa....now just wait a minute. I get all bent outta shape and question why the heck some posts were being made, ripping peeps a new one, making mountains out of molehills, going off on tangents, throwing my ample, robust, overweight weight around, getting red in the face, yelling, screaming, and generally trying to stir up the crap and now you're gonna make nice and explain it all away, telling people they misunderstood why I asked one little question because I thought I missed a post, so I was confused??

Stewart
Someone has to stand up to you bullying everyone around with your overbearing, hot headed Teddy bear Nature.........

How ya doing young Man........
Old 08-24-2014, 06:52 PM
FTEFCM 7

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Quote:

Stewart

Click the image to open in full size.

How he handles things in the EX forum.

"Form never follows function; that is the folly and the vanity of theory"

(Rudolph)
http://vimeo.com/user25371657
Old 08-24-2014, 07:07 PM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Good gravy I've had about enough of this crap. You guys need to stop making me out to be a nice guy! I mean, WTF!?!?!?!?

Just because my user name has red font doesn't mean I can't fly off the handle, pitch a female dog, bite peoples heads off, verbally dress them down, rant and rave and basically act like a huge whale of a big fish in a little pond.

Arghghghghghghghgh.....

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 08-24-2014, 07:13 PM
Sailor

Quote:
Good gravy I've had about enough of this crap. You guys need to stop making me out to be a nice guy! I mean, WTF!?!?!?!?

Just because my user name has red font doesn't mean I can't fly off the handle, pitch a female dog, bite peoples heads off, verbally dress them down, rant and rave and basically act like a huge whale of a big fish in a little pond.

Arghghghghghghghgh.....

Stewart
Must be a quiet day on the western front......
Old 08-24-2014, 08:50 PM
Postmaster

Sgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud of
@SSgt93 sgt_93 ssgt93
Quote:

Stewart
good stuff.

Dinner was fantastic. Everything is better smoked, to include enchiladas.
Steve - 2015 Ford F350 King Ranch CC 4x4 SB SRW Loaded - RetraxPro - Andersen Rapid Hitch - Extang MaxSeal Tailgate Seal - Ziebart Z-Shield Protective Film - EZ-Down Tailgate Assist - WeatherTech FloorLiner - Rugged Liner Wheel Well.

2011 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7 PS CC 4x4 SB with a bunch of crap SOLD.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy View Post
Must be a quiet day on the western front......
Hey, what's up, Roy!

Hope all is well on the home front brother.

Stewart
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 08-24-2014, 09:17 PM
Sailor

Quote:
Hey, what's up, Roy!

Hope all is well on the home front brother.

Stewart
Life is Good.........

The last few years have been unreal.......more termorial than I ever want to see again.

Raising one of my Granddaughters...7 yrs old now......Dad in jail for a very long time.
Old 08-25-2014, 03:15 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
Quote:

Arghghghghghghghgh.....

Stewart

i see someone got their panties all bunched up again.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 08-25-2014, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
i see someone got their panties all bunched up again.
Ummmm, commando! No wadding here....heh heh heh

Stewart
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 08-25-2014, 03:34 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General NON-Automotive Conversation

Tags
2007, 2008, 33, 350, ford, history, international, internet, ky, lifted, powered, radio, slacker, truck, trucks, vbulletin