Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General NON-Automotive Conversation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2014, 04:38 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt93 View Post
Artic, I just rep'd ya ROR.

Have a good one all, I need to go have some BBQ and drinks.
I am already drinkin. BBQ would be nice also. Reps back at cha

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 07-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
i thought you were ranting because you are a grumpy old fart!!!
Only when sober Tom. And that ain't often now days. Being sober hurts
to much. And pain makes us grumpy, right?

A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 07-12-2014, 06:48 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic y block View Post
Only when sober Tom. And that ain't often now days. Being sober hurts
to much. And pain makes us grumpy, right?
i know that feeling i do.

just keep on fighting back.
we need you here to help the rest of us old farts keep the young whippersnappers in check.
and the boys need you there to keep them out of trouble.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Sailor

Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Have a Great Navy Day Ye Old Farts...............
2010 41'-6" Raptor 5th Wheel..........."Veterans earn our freedom..... Politicians take away freedoms"
Old 07-13-2014, 11:20 AM
Old School

Tom, They are going to open me up again in the next few weeks and
go in and clean up and redo the old plates and bolts in my back. Should help in the long run I hope.

Old 07-13-2014, 11:22 AM
Postmaster

Sgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud of
@SSgt93 sgt_93 ssgt93
ROR, you all crack me up.

Quote:
I am already drinkin. BBQ would be nice also. Reps back at cha
Much appreciated!

The BBQ was fantastic; of course, it's nice not having to make it yourself at times. I drank a little too much, and will feel it today when I get back to cleaning out the basement. The humidity is ridiculous and sure isn't going to help.
Steve - 2015 Ford F350 King Ranch CC 4x4 SB SRW Loaded - RetraxPro - Andersen Rapid Hitch - Extang MaxSeal Tailgate Seal - Ziebart Z-Shield Protective Film - EZ-Down Tailgate Assist - WeatherTech FloorLiner's that SUCK- Rugged Liner Wheel Well.

2011 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7 PS CC 4x4 SB with a bunch of crap SOLD.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:01 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
Quote:
Tom, They are going to open me up again in the next few weeks and
go in and clean up and redo the old plates and bolts in my back. Should help in the long run I hope.
good luck with that Rich.
tell them to use food grade stainless and and titamium this time, so you will not get rusty again

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 08-15-2014, 04:04 PM
Postmaster

Sgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud ofSgt93 has much to be proud of
@SSgt93 sgt_93 ssgt93
Have a great weekend everyone. Watching some football with my son tonight, and then having some friends over for a cookout and drinks tomorrow. Just hope the rain holds off. Stay safe all.
Steve - 2015 Ford F350 King Ranch CC 4x4 SB SRW Loaded - RetraxPro - Andersen Rapid Hitch - Extang MaxSeal Tailgate Seal - Ziebart Z-Shield Protective Film - EZ-Down Tailgate Assist - WeatherTech FloorLiner's that SUCK- Rugged Liner Wheel Well.

2011 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7 PS CC 4x4 SB with a bunch of crap SOLD.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:31 PM
is a BAAAD MAN

Jmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputation
Grilling in the campground with my pipeliner neighbors tonight. Last time we ended up playing midnight golf... I heard.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:57 PM
Post Fiend

56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Hey John , do your ***** glow at night
Old 08-15-2014, 06:32 PM
is a BAAAD MAN

Jmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputationJmatthews has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 56panelford View Post
Hey John , do your ***** glow at night
Yeah, it was an event to raise money for something. After drinking all day we decided to go, glowsticks in special clear *****, glowsticks on the pins. It was fun but we were in no shape to play golf haha.

It would have helped if I had played the course before.... No, on second thought it wouldn't have

Click the image to open in full size.

Lost the glow necklace after the first hole or two... I heard.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:43 PM
Post Fiend

56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Is that you with the funky afro,lol
Old 08-15-2014, 06:53 PM
is a BAAAD MAN

Yeah, nice tree hat huh?
Old 08-15-2014, 07:01 PM
Post Fiend

Just needling ya ,lol.
Old 08-15-2014, 07:09 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
good luck with that Rich.
tell them to use food grade stainless and and titamium this time, so you will not get rusty again
Not everyone brings ther own used chit to the surgery to save money Tom........... Only cheap ole you......

Charlie slackmaster #26
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
Old 08-15-2014, 07:09 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General NON-Automotive Conversation

Tags
2007, 2008, 33, 350, ford, history, international, internet, ky, lifted, powered, radio, slacker, truck, trucks, vbulletin