Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General NON-Automotive Conversation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2014, 03:09 PM
Avid Winter Hater

MisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
i remember the days before the rep parties started, when rep points were given for helping people.
and you could tell who the really helpful people were by the amount of rep they had.
I remember when you could give negative rep points.

Sent from my Telegraph using IB AutoGroup
Hope & A Prayer Motorsports
Old 04-19-2014, 04:48 PM
FTEFCM 7

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCMK View Post
That would be a great idea for when someone has a total of 18 posts and already started 6 threads (saw it this week).
Mark aka FTEMaB #7

"Form never follows function; that is the folly and the vanity of theory"

(Rudolph)
http://vimeo.com/user25371657
Old 04-19-2014, 06:21 PM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
i remember the days before the rep parties started, when rep points were given for helping people.
and you could tell who the really helpful people were by the amount of rep they had.
Ah yes, the good 'ol days when guys with good tech in the tech forums got reps, the guys who told funny jokes in the non-tech forums got reps, and any woman on FTE got maxed out in reps in her first 30 days.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 04-19-2014, 07:32 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
Ah yes, the good 'ol days when guys with good tech in the tech forums got reps, the guys who told funny jokes in the non-tech forums got reps, and any woman on FTE got maxed out in reps in her first 30 days.

Stewart

yea. dem days!!!
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 05-17-2014, 01:21 AM
FTE SoCal Chapter LDR

wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCMK View Post

Yeah, I used to have those special powers...

Thx Stewart

Join the So Cal chapter here
Be Like Steve
Old 05-18-2014, 08:51 PM
Sailor

Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Missed posting yesterday........

Saturday was Armed Forces Day !

Congrats and well done to all the Veterans and Active Duty

Old 05-19-2014, 11:06 AM
You'll shoot your eye out

TXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputation
Wow, I was able to hand them all out in this thread today... Amazing.
Old 05-22-2014, 12:03 PM
FTEFCM 7

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Thumbs up Memorial Day

Heading out for a few days with the kids (both two legged and four legged) for canoeing/kayaking and hiking.
Please remember the sacrifices, over many years, that many men and women and have made for our freedoms and remind your offspring what others have done as well. I sincerely hope that we are able to preserve our republic and not become a footnote in history on the "Road to Serfdom".

I hope everyone has a safe, enjoyable and memorable "Memorial Day" or as my confederate mother would say "Decoration Day."

Peace,
Mark
Mark aka FTEMaB #7

"Form never follows function; that is the folly and the vanity of theory"

(Rudolph)
http://vimeo.com/user25371657
Old 05-22-2014, 03:36 PM
Sailor

Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecdac View Post
Heading out for a few days with the kids (both two legged and four legged) for canoeing/kayaking and hiking.
Please remember the sacrifices, over many years, that many men and women and have made for our freedoms and remind your offspring what others have done as well. I sincerely hope that we are able to preserve our republic and not become a footnote in history on the "Road to Serfdom".

I hope everyone has a safe, enjoyable and memorable "Memorial Day" or as my confederate mother would say "Decoration Day."

Peace,
Mark
Thank You..........Have Fun !!
Old 05-26-2014, 01:39 PM
Sailor

God's Peace be with those that defend/defended this Country........

Take Care my Friends.....
Old 05-26-2014, 03:28 PM
Semper Fi MOFO!

Skip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputation
thronsonskip
Have a great Memorial Day!

What is this mysterious rep thing you speak of? i have not seen it.
Old 05-26-2014, 04:01 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
rep is bigfoots little brother.
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Just giving this thread a well deserved bump!!!!
Old 06-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
*** Lookezzz all around the thing, and then taps a small metal plate with a forefinger***

YEP! I knew it!

This particular "Thread Dredge" was originally used on the Mississippi River and was built by the Army Corps of Engineers...

I guess someone bought it at a surplus store

~Wolfie

Old 06-13-2014, 03:40 AM
Post Fiend

85e150six4mtod has a superb reputation85e150six4mtod has a superb reputation85e150six4mtod has a superb reputation85e150six4mtod has a superb reputation85e150six4mtod has a superb reputation85e150six4mtod has a superb reputation85e150six4mtod has a superb reputation85e150six4mtod has a superb reputation85e150six4mtod has a superb reputation85e150six4mtod has a superb reputation85e150six4mtod has a superb reputation
That there metal plate, is it in your head?
Old 06-13-2014, 03:40 AM