Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2011, 02:21 AM
Posting Guru

jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Chapter Leader Nomination thread.

Anyone wishing to nominate someone, or be nominated, for CL can do so here.

You must be a Nevada Chapter member to volunteer or to make a nomination. Before nominating someone, make sure they'll accept the position.

Nominees/Volunteers introduce yourself, provide a brief detail of what you do, where you live and add your first name to your signature (if it isn't already there).

To get an idea of what the position is all about and for details of the nomination/election procedure, take a few moments to review the information in the links below.

Chapter Guidelines: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/763551-chapter-guidelines-revised-and-restated-august-1-2008-a.html

Chapter Leader Guidelines: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/763719-chapter-leader-guidelines-revised-and-restated-august-1-2008-a.html

If you have any questions, feel free to send glruff or SteveBricks a PM or post your question in this thread.

Last edited by SteveBricks; 10-26-2011 at 06:28 AM.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
OK, I am nominating Donna for the CL position!

corporations are not persons
corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:02 PM
Elder User

R1_Demon has a very good reputation on FTE.R1_Demon has a very good reputation on FTE.R1_Demon has a very good reputation on FTE.
If Donna will accept, I second Bruce's notion. I think she would be great as she is here a lot, has great spirit and tries her best to help people out whenever possible...truck and non-truck related. She definitely gets my vote (if she will accept, of course).
South Bay Photography
Old 10-28-2011, 12:21 PM
Nevada Chapter LDR

67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation
Thank you Bruce & Mat!

Before I accept the possible position, I have to know that Jeff truely doesn't want the CL position anymore. If he doesn't have time for it anymore, that's one thing, but I do remember Jeff having computer problems that caused his lack of participation &/or computer usage all together. I don't want to step on his toes...know what I mean?
So, I'm waiting for a reply from Jeff.

In the mean time, since I've been nominated....

Hello! My name is Donna. I own a 67 Ford F100.
I live in MoundHouse, NV. I'm a wife, mom, & retired Firefighter w/ Central Lyon County Fire Protection District, but still hold my EMT license & work private medical &/or special events when needed. I love my family & friends, car shows, classic cars & trucks, NHRA (anything with racing), motorcycles, horses, & the ocean. If you want to know anything else, please don't hesitate to ask!

Join the NV Chapter HERE

67 Ford F100 "OLFTHFL" - Show truck
94 Toyota 4Runner - Daily driver
92 Ninja ZX600-D "YUMMY" & 07 Hyosung GT650-R "FLAMEN"- My toys
Old 10-28-2011, 05:41 PM
Posting Guru

jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Sorry 'bout that Donna. I have a bad memory sometimes. Please do not feel like you are stepping on my toes. I would be happy to have you as my replacement as CL.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:13 PM
Nevada Chapter LDR

67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation
No problem Jeff! I was waiting patiently. Thank you for the reply & putting my mind at ease. It would be an honor to be the new Nevada CL.

Join the NV Chapter HERE

67 Ford F100 "OLFTHFL" - Show truck
94 Toyota 4Runner - Daily driver
92 Ninja ZX600-D "YUMMY" & 07 Hyosung GT650-R "FLAMEN"- My toys
Old 11-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
It has been well over a week and no other nominations have appeared.

Isn't it time we put this up for a vote?

corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
The guidelines call for this thread to be open for 30 days.

Rest in peace STEVE, STEVEBRICKS, my west coast brother. 08/06/14
Old 11-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Posting Guru

Thanks George. I was typing that and you beat me to posting
Old 11-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Elder User

R1_Demon has a very good reputation on FTE.R1_Demon has a very good reputation on FTE.R1_Demon has a very good reputation on FTE.
I say leave the thread open for 30 days...just in case. LOL!!!

Sorry, had to say it.
South Bay Photography
Old 11-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Iconoclast

Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
The guidelines call for this thread to be open for 30 days.
I don't object to that, but if nothing is happening, not even a debate, what's the point. It's only a guideline, not a rule.

Any volunteers? Any further nominations?

Old 11-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Elder User

frty7ford is starting off with a positive reputation.
Donna it is not that i remember to check in here that much
Old 11-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Iconoclast

Quote:
Originally Posted by frty7ford View Post
Donna it is not that i remember to check in here that much

If you have a nomination, please post it up here.

Donna has been one of the most frequent posters in the Nevada forum.

Old 11-05-2011, 12:41 PM
Posting Guru

racerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to beholdracerchick21 is a splendid one to behold
I vote for Donna!
2000 F-250 XLT Lariat 4x4 SC V10 6" lift, 35" tires, Powerdyne supercharger, K&N filter, Gibson headers & exhaust, Tugger shift kit, Billet lockup torque converter, on board compressor, Leer shell, various flame themed accessory doo-dads and TUNES!
Old 11-14-2011, 03:36 PM
Iconoclast

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerchick21 View Post
I vote for Donna!
I'm going to trust your judgment on this Michelle! I vote for Donna too!

Old 11-14-2011, 03:36 PM

Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter