Welcome new SD chapter member lvin4jc33! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

South Dakota Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: cowboywanabe

Welcome new SD chapter member lvin4jc33!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2011, 01:43 PM
Exiled South Dakota CL

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Welcome new SD chapter member lvin4jc33!

Hey guys, help me welcome our newest chapter member, lvin4jc33!

Hopefully he'll stop by and say hi!
Old 10-24-2011, 04:01 PM
Posting Guru

lvin4jc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.lvin4jc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hey guys. I'm Joe. I just bought myself a new DD, a 1989 F350 4X4 CC LB with a 460/ZF-5.

She needs a repaint, there's a little rust at the rear of the driver's side of the cab corner, but it's only surface rust over the rear wheel wells, nothing too bad. It was an Arizona truck for most of it's life, I picked it up in MT and now it's in SD with me.

This is actually my second Bricknose, the first was a cherry 1990 F250 4X4 LB with a 302/M5R2 5spd. It had been in the family since 1992 and I hated to see it go.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gall...122514.520.390
Old 10-24-2011, 04:20 PM
Exiled South Dakota CL

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Howdy Joe! Thanks for the intro!

The truck looks sweet, bet that 460/5spd is a workhorse.

Got another chapter member out in Rapid, hopefully he'll drop by and say "hi" too.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Postmaster

Rushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud of
Another Rapid City person! Welcome to the chapter...
Old 10-24-2011, 05:42 PM
Exiled South Dakota CL

I see what's going on here... you western SD guys are staging an overthrow!

lol
Old 10-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Postmaster

Rushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud of
Maybe we'll have 3 active posters now???