Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 10-21-2011, 09:42 AM
Senior User

rmrichards949 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Excursion XLT 4x4 v10, 8" Lift with 37" tires

Year: 2005
Make: Ford
Model: Excursion
Price: $14900
Mileage: 104000
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Gray
Engine: v10 (6.8L/415 cid)

For Sale: 2005 Ford Excursion XLT 4x4 with 6.8L v10. $14,900
8 Passenger 4 door SUV with a Silver Exterior with gray cladding, and gray interior. Third row seating that seats up to eight people, Leather Steering Wheel, Cruise Control, Running Boards, Towing Package, and more. This truck has 104,xxx miles on it with ~ approximately 70,000 of those miles owned by me. I have owned this truck since 2008 and have enjoyed it immensely, but I happened upon on good deal for a 05 Excursion Limited that is a diesel so this one has to go. Like I said has the XLT package and has a couple mods to it. I put a Superlift 6” lift kit on it with new shackles that raised it a total of 8” about 7 months ago, it has 20” Moto Metal rims and 37” Toyo Open Country MT tires on it (approx.. 10,000 miles left). Even though it is jacked up it has never seen the off-road. CarFax is clean and I can provide a copy.

Maintenance: For the last 30,000 miles I have done the oil changes myself when I switched to Royal Purple synthetic oil and K&N oil filters. About 4 months ago I had the truck in a local 4-wheel drive shop for a 4-wheel alignment, the front end checked out great and only needed a minor tweak on the alignment. Here is a breakdown of the maintenance performed since 2010:
· Oil changes at regular intervals
· Serpentine belt was replaced on May 22nd, 2010 at 81,021 miles
· Air Filter Replaced on Nov 7th, 2010 at 90,954 miles. Still is good
· Fuel Filter replaced on Nov 7th, 2010 at 90,954 miles
· Alternator replaced on Jan 26th, 2011 at 96,760 miles
· Texas vehicle inspection – passed on Mar 26th, 2011 at 99,670 miles
· Four Wheel Alignment on May 11th, 2011 at 101,095 miles
· AccuSpeed installed to correct for bigger tires on Aug 17th, 2011 at 103,328 miles

Aftermarket Equipment:
· Superlift 6” lift with 2” shackles (total of 8” of lift)
· Moto Metal rims 20” x 10”
· AccuSpeed adjuster (corrects the speedometer for the larger tires, speedometer is accurate according to GPS and radar).

Damage or Items of note:
· There is a scratch on the passenger rear fender. It is so light that the camera could not pick it up.
· There is surface rust on the pull out part of the mirrors.

I live on the SE side of Houston, and can help with some arrangements if necessary.
Please note: This truck is financed through my credit union which is not local. I will give a bill of sale upon completion of the transaction. And will have the bank send the title to your financial institution or to you as applicable.
Attached Images

Texas Chapter Member
Old 10-23-2011, 01:39 PM
New User

camarokid91z is starting off with a positive reputation.
TTT nice truck! wish i had the money.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:07 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarokid91z View Post
TTT nice truck! wish i had the money.
Thanks for the compliment, it is a great truck and will be for the next owner!
Texas Chapter Member
Old 10-27-2011, 09:12 AM
Senior User

Some more pics
Attached Images

Texas Chapter Member
Old 10-27-2011, 09:12 AM

Tags
10, 37, 39, 8, excursion, f250, ford, kansas, lift, lifted, pictures, rockstars, sale, tires, v10