I've been snooping around a little bit, but Steve suggested that I post an introduction to get to know everybody better
First, my fords, followed by other vehicles:
1) 1996 F-350 460 w/ E4OD (Whitney):
2) 1966 Mustang Coupe 289 w/C4 (Chloe):
3) 1964 Falcon Ranchero 170 w/ 3 speed manual (unnamed).
No picture and not running- future project car
4) 2008 Honda Nighthawk 250 (commuter)
5) Yamaha Big Wheel 200
6) 2001 Kubota L48
7) A go kart, a golf kart, 2 non working 1940's ****** jeeps, and a dead Honda trail 90.
So anyway, that's a brief summary of my love affair with fords and all things mechanical. A little more about me: I work a steady office job, and also own and manage a 20 acre organic avocado grove on my property in Valley Center. I use my truck for a lot of manure hauling and other glamorous tasks.
Hobby wise, I ride road bikes (the pedal kind), play golf, shoot skeet on my property, and play video games (currently Starcraft 2 and Forza 4).
You guys have already helped out a lot with your knowledge, and I hope I can return the favor in the future!