Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Events & Happenings
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2003, 04:51 AM
Elder User

SouthernDually is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up Hey Bama Guys. Where are you

Just looking for some more of the folks from Alabama. I have seen several on the boards but it seems that we don't have a Chapter in the State of Alabama. Lets get somthing started, I would love to help in anyway possible. I'm already part of the Alabama Custom Truck Club. I think that this site would be an excellent forum for any additional information around Techinical or otherwise.
Somebody say somthing good:

God Bless our Troops:
Old 04-12-2003, 08:26 AM
Senior User

AlabamaBronco is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey Bama Guys. Where are you

hey southern dually,

I think an alabama board would be a great idea. I noticed that georgia had one. If they can do it, we can do it better....

How do we go about starting one? I will help anyway I can too. I dont belong to any clubs or anything, but would like to.
I live down in Clanton. Its about 45mins from b'ham.

meant to reply to this the other day but got busy here at work and spaced it. Hope to hear from other people in 'Bama too!!

West Mallery
Old 04-12-2003, 10:44 PM
Senior User

203008581 is starting off with a positive reputation.

Hey, I'm from DIXIE. Have 2 Fords in the family. An Excursion and a 1973 F100. Let me know what I can do to help.
Old 04-16-2003, 10:02 PM
Elder User

Jimjdb1 is starting off with a positive reputation.

I'm from Michigan but travel to Alabama alot to visit my family. I will be moving there in about 4 years or so when I retire. When I am down there the next time I'd like to hook up with some of you. I will let you know on your forum if you get one up.

Jim
Old 04-21-2003, 02:02 AM
Elder User

SouthernDually is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up Hey Bama Guys. Where are you

Lets all put our heads together and figure out what and how we can get it done. Works for me. I'll even help with the site, but somebody will have to educate me on more of this here puter stuff. I'm still kind of a babe in the woods here. I'm learning but still have a long ways to go. If we can figure out where, a good centeral location and when, hopefully a Sat. and the time I'm in.
Let me know somthing:

God Bless our Troops:
Old 04-21-2003, 02:02 AM