Been a slow project but its gettting done as funds are available.
I started out with a 67 F-250 2wd short box, converted to a 4wd, Dana 70 rear, Detroit Locker, disc brakes, 79 Ford Dana 60 front with ARB, running Ford superduty springs front and rear, 17" aluminum wheels, 37's, 1" body lift to get a little more room.
From a 97 donor rig I've used the engine, 5 speed, t-case, hydroboost, exhaust-partial.
The valve cover is just the stock cast aluminum cover, engine still has the six individual covers under it.
I'll post some more photos this weekend of the firewall clearance.
Not sure what you are asking on making a dog house?
Here a some pictures at the firewall/tunnel. Kind of hard to see the underneath near the bell housing, but it fits no problem. I also added a 1" lift when I changed body mounts to give me a little more room.
You can see the water stains on the head in the second picture-I have a blown head gasket but will deal with that later on once everything is installed.
Cleaned out the trucks fresh air vents today. Definately the first time its ever been cleaned out as you can see from the pictures. It was full of leaves, pine needles and looks to be some seat padding that a mouse must have drug into there.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.