Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2003, 12:19 AM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
All New MotorHaven store!

MotorHaven, the online store that provides a great deal of the financial support which keeps Ford Truck Enthusiats operating, has been completely redesigned!

Click here to check it out.
Old 04-09-2003, 12:30 AM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.

Main page looks better now that its finished.

Do FTE user's just enter their message boards user name & password to enter motorhaven?
Old 04-09-2003, 12:59 PM
Post Fiend

MustangGT221 has a good reputation on FTE.MustangGT221 has a good reputation on FTE.MustangGT221 has a good reputation on FTE.

1100+ products and a new page? Sounds great to me. Looks good Ken, I like it. It's a little easier to navigate than the previous version.
Old 04-09-2003, 01:56 PM
Senior User

chuckman is starting off with a positive reputation.

are you still "restocking" the store, or is the late-model accesory section offically gone now? the layout looks nice, another good job by ken and the rest of the FTE staff. Good luck guys!

1990 F-150 XLT Lariat, 300,E40D,3.08's
Old 04-09-2003, 02:12 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation

The late model accessory store was handled by an outside company. Everything else was handled by use. We're planning to move everything in-house and will be adding another 100+ accessory products soon.
Old 04-09-2003, 02:45 PM
Elder User

Chas1234 is starting off with a positive reputation.

I like the new format , I ended up looking at just about everything I need for the restoration of my '75 F100 so you can guess where I am getting my parts . I love the oem decals they are somthing I was having a hard time finding for that truck .
Thanks again and great work !
Old 04-10-2003, 10:49 PM
Posting Guru

Boss_358 is starting off with a positive reputation.

It looks much better. It is also a lot easier to navigate and pick out your vehicle faster. I only spent a couple of minutes poking around but this is what I noticed.
Old 04-10-2003, 10:49 PM