Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2011, 01:41 AM
My Backpack Gots Jets
2000 Ford Excursion

Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm in the market for a diesel super duty or EX..

finally after giving it some thought. i really want to get a diesel truck. but the thing is the commander in chief (wife) said i have to sell my one of my toys (the EX, bagged F150 or my 00 Silverado w/ LQ9 swap) eh figured i would sell the EX being its the only one with the least amount of "investment" put in compared to the other rides and the most gas hungry!. anywho......what do you guys think i can get for a Lifted 00 Excursion XLT with 83k miles?

2000 V10 Excursion XLT 4x4- 10in Atlas Spring Lift w/ Fabtech Dual Shock hoops Front/ 6 Pro Comp Shocks /4.88 gears/MM Manual Hubs/Weld Stone Crusher 16.5x10/ 38" Super Swamper TSL/ Summit Exhaust/6k HID/Tinted Tail Lights/2 tone paint :Metallic Blue & metallic Black combo
Old 10-10-2011, 01:46 AM
Too old to be too smart
2000 Ford F-350

SpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputation
You might get MORE if you removed the lift kit.

Kids that want a lift don't want to pay anything for them

Adults are scared that they have been off-roaded and abused.

Pop
Email SpringerPop SpringerPop's F-350
Old 10-10-2011, 01:52 AM
My Backpack Gots Jets
2000 Ford Excursion

Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerPop View Post
You might get MORE if you removed the lift kit.

Kids that want a lift don't want to pay anything for them

Adults are scared that they have been off-roaded and abused.

Pop
hmm never thought of it that way...wonder what i can ask for if i left it being lifted compared to putting it stock.

2000 V10 Excursion XLT 4x4- 10in Atlas Spring Lift w/ Fabtech Dual Shock hoops Front/ 6 Pro Comp Shocks /4.88 gears/MM Manual Hubs/Weld Stone Crusher 16.5x10/ 38" Super Swamper TSL/ Summit Exhaust/6k HID/Tinted Tail Lights/2 tone paint :Metallic Blue & metallic Black combo
Old 10-10-2011, 09:18 PM
Senior User
2005 Ford F-350

ItsMREMT is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
https://www.facebook.com/ItsMrEMT ItsMrEMT hype6477
trade it in go to Huntington beach ford tons of nice trucks to buy

kicking the reapers **** one call at a time !!!
Old 10-10-2011, 09:27 PM
My Backpack Gots Jets
2000 Ford Excursion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMREMT View Post
trade it in go to Huntington beach ford tons of nice trucks to buy
me and the wifey is going to check out a few dealerships on Wednesday.see what kind of trade-in value they will give me for the EX. Im not wanting to do enormous monthly payments . the max i would want to finance is like 5k. that way payments would be cheap. so my EX as trade in value + $5k ...that should net me a decent Ford Diesel.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:27 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter