Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Projects
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Projects Share with other members the details about your project truck or SUV. Old or new, gas or diesel, its all welcome here!

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Posting Guru

Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.
Philip Berardi - To do's

Last Updated: 10/07/11

*This will be a blog for my truck updates and mods.*

Please feel free to post up comments and ideas.

Thanks
Phil

You can press the to view an image of the item, press the to watch a video, or press to see my write up on the item.

Completed Modifications:

DP-Tuner
  • No Start
  • Stock
  • 1100RPM Idle
  • 60 Tow
  • 80 Econo
  • 120 Race

Glow Shift Gauges in 4 hole Piller
  • EGT
  • Boost
  • Transmission Temp

Riff Raff Black Boots

MBRP 4" Down Pipe w/ heat wrap

5" Exhaust Mid Back - 1. 2. 3. 4.

Foil Delete

S&B Intake -

Zoodad Mod

AIH Delete

203* Thermostat

.50 Cent mod

Red Intercooler Pipes

05' Headlights -

2 gallons of Chassis Paint - 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.

Pioneer FBT90 Head Unit

35% Tint

1/2" of Sound deadening

Tonneau Cover -

Bilstein 5100

Dual Front Steering Stabilizers

Firestone 2335 Air Bags

B&W Turndown Gooseneck Plate

35" General Grabber

Bushwacker OEM Flares - 1. 2. 3.

Bed Rebuild - 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.13.

Future Modifications -

XD Revolver Rims

Remote Start

CCV Mod

Bed Lights

Exhaust Brake

Interior Lights

I got this idea from Trey - A/Ox4
Old 10-09-2011, 04:25 AM
Elder User

Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
You forgot incar pc phil and 10" touch screen.
2005 FORD F250 7.3L, Maxxis BigHorns 35's,16x10 alloy rims,5"Procomp/Icon Vehicle Dynamics lift,AIH Delete,CCV,FRX,HPX, OCR,JW valve body,mag-hytec rear diff cover,Riffraff Billet plenums,Clays ported housing+11 blade comp wheel,Bellowed up-pipes,Garrett turbo outlet,F6 chip,Custom 4" to 5" exhaust,All from clay @ RiffRaff,BD big trans sump,Carpc got the ****,got a IPAD in the dash now
Old 10-09-2011, 09:59 AM
Posting Guru

Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.
hahahah, one day i want to do it with a mac computer though
Old 10-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Elder User

Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ahh ok,havent come across mac in cars.
2005 FORD F250 7.3L, Maxxis BigHorns 35's,16x10 alloy rims,5"Procomp/Icon Vehicle Dynamics lift,AIH Delete,CCV,FRX,HPX, OCR,JW valve body,mag-hytec rear diff cover,Riffraff Billet plenums,Clays ported housing+11 blade comp wheel,Bellowed up-pipes,Garrett turbo outlet,F6 chip,Custom 4" to 5" exhaust,All from clay @ RiffRaff,BD big trans sump,Carpc got the ****,got a IPAD in the dash now
Old 11-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Junior User

Alord125 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Phil,

Great truck!! 2 questions. First what brand of chassis paint did you use and second what did you use for paint on the IC pipes??

Cheers,

Adam
Old 11-12-2011, 06:42 AM
Posting Guru

hey adam, i used the regular stuff from NAPA. im not sure if they have napa in maine but there is also something that is a little nicer, its called SEM my buddy used it it has hardner and everythign already mixed in. I used an entire gallon on my truck front to back. as for the IC pipes i just used regular Red Rustoleum paint. after about 20k there still lookin great.

Also once i was done painting the chassie and underside of cab and bed i bought 5 cans of fluid flim and doused it. the trucks chassie still has a glossy finish. love that stuff
Old 11-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Elder User

Just goole'd your head unit,thats nice phil.

I see its got TTS,has it got voice command or just TTS.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Posting Guru

lol i didnt know it had that! its got an option for using your phone with it but i never installed it. i think im guna do the sirius radio tho
Old 12-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Senior User

Journeymaaann is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Great Job Phil, you demonstrate true leadership in the come do what I do school. you make life easier for us by showing by going the way. thanks again !! Now I have an idea how I can do mine.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Senior User

JPs2003 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hey Phil,
Just wanted to say hello. This page came up while doing a research for putting in a car-puter into my F350. I like the bed restoration photos and think I'll be doing that this summer as I have a some rust (thank you PennDot) and want to take care of it before it gets out of hand. I'm east of you below Quakertown. See you on the forum!

JP

Big Blue
Old 01-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Posting Guru

JP - Where abouts in souderton, i went to Lansdale Catholic Highschool...lived in Schwenksville, pa for about 12 years
Old 01-08-2012, 08:19 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Projects

Tags
ab, asus, berardi, centrafuse, f250, f350, intake, mod, pa, philip, sb, schwenksville, trucks, unit, zoodad