Browse all: Exterior Guides
Print Wikipost

Latest Generation of Peragon truck covers

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 02:08 PM
mitch150
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Would love to have a cover like this one, but being as I do have a tool box mounted on my 8' bed I can never have one. And in response to the whole plastic tote idea, there's just too many drawbacks, I have had boxes like the rubbermaids and they all become too brittle after a while with cold weather and hot weather and they eventually crack or break, and when I want to load 8' sheets of anything onto the truck, I can tell you it is just a pain to have to unload and load a plastic tote all the time especially if you load them up with a lot of equipment, which I do, making them heavy as hell. Plus there is the chance that the totes might sit up too high depending on how much you load onto the truck. Well there's 3 drawbacks and that's already to many for me when it comes to the totes. But all the same, I do like those covers, they are nice and wish I could get one because that would much more practical to have than a vinyl cover, but I guess I'll have to just keep wishing in one hand and .... in the other, we know which one will get filled first.

Old 07-05-2012, 04:10 PM
True Forged
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry to bring up an old thread but does anyone have one of these installed with a plastic bed liner. was looking to have both.

im currently doing research for a folding hard bed cover. i found the other thread about the peragon covers and wrote them off but kept on reading and saw the turn around and vastly improved product and id have to say that the look of the product and the price is very attractive. kudos to the owner of the company for turning things around and improving the product.

Old 07-05-2012, 04:20 PM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Received 1,221 Likes on 803 Posts
Originally Posted by True Forged
sorry to bring up an old thread but does anyone have one of these installed with a plastic bed liner. was looking to have both.

im currently doing research for a folding hard bed cover. i found the other thread about the peragon covers and wrote them off but kept on reading and saw the turn around and vastly improved product and id have to say that the look of the product and the price is very attractive. kudos to the owner of the company for turning things around and improving the product.
Welcome to FTE!

I sent Heath, the owner a private message with your question. Hopefully he'll respond in kind, he's very prompt.

Old 07-05-2012, 05:26 PM
True Forged
New User
Originally Posted by tseekins
Welcome to FTE!

I sent Heath, the owner a private message with your question. Hopefully he'll respond in kind, he's very prompt.
cool. thanks Tim

this weekend im getting a 2007 Crew Cab F150. going to be doing some mods to it.

previously owned a 99 supercab with a full Lightning motor that was ported and pullied. the new one will be slow in comparison but it will be more practical. going to do some mods and definitely a bed cover asap

Old 07-06-2012, 01:22 AM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post

Glad to hear we're in the running to earn a spot on your new truck! Our team has invested a lot of energy in the past few years to bring our product and our service up to a high level. I believe you'd be impressed with what we have to offer.

Our cover can be installed with "under-the-rail" style plastic bed liners. Most liners don't need modification, but some do. Some liner styles don't fit as snugly to your bed so they use more space in the front corners of the bed - which is the area where our cover retracts. In that case, some notching of the liner may be required to gain the needed clearance. Our tech support is excellent and we're happy to help with any questions you might have during the process.

If you happen to be considering a spray-in liner or the BedRug, both of those options work with our cover without any modification.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help!

Old 07-06-2012, 09:07 PM
True Forged
New User
Originally Posted by Peragon
Glad to hear we're in the running to earn a spot on your new truck! Our team has invested a lot of energy in the past few years to bring our product and our service up to a high level. I believe you'd be impressed with what we have to offer.

Our cover can be installed with "under-the-rail" style plastic bed liners. Most liners don't need modification, but some do. Some liner styles don't fit as snugly to your bed so they use more space in the front corners of the bed - which is the area where our cover retracts. In that case, some notching of the liner may be required to gain the needed clearance. Our tech support is excellent and we're happy to help with any questions you might have during the process.

If you happen to be considering a spray-in liner or the BedRug, both of those options work with our cover without any modification.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help!
thanks for taking the time to come in and post an answer heath im sure that question/answer will help a few others as well. ive been doing research on these and ive seen other slideable covers which require people to do some notching to their plastic bed liners. not necessarily a big deal but good to know it might not be needed at all with your product.

i know the discount you offered members was over last year but does the LEO still apply? do we just mention it when ordering?

Old 07-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
thanks for taking the time to come in and post an answer heath
(...)
i know the discount you offered members was over last year but does the LEO still apply? do we just mention it when ordering?
You're welcome!

Yes, our discount for Military / Fire / Law Enforcement is continuous. Just let us know your status when ordering either in the order comments box online or mention it if ordering by phone. Our Sales team will work with you after the order to get verification of your status via email (pretty painless) and we'll apply the discount.

Old 12-06-2013, 12:49 AM
mrpd114
New User
Does the law enforcement, military etc discount still apply in Dec 2013

Old 12-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by mrpd114
Does the law enforcement, military etc discount still apply in Dec 2013
You bet! Just contact our Sales team at (877) 473-7246 ext 1 or email sales@peragon.com for details to coordinate your order and have the discount applied.

Old 12-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Buy_American74
Freshman User
Here it is - hot off the press - the FTE member discount on a Peragon truck bed cover order!
  • $40 off! Peragon already offers an unbeatable value for a solid aluminum, retractable truck bed cover. This just makes it even better.
  • It's exclusive! This discount is only available to FTE members. Please provide your member name in your online order comments or tell us when ordering by phone. Example: "My ford-trucks.com member name is: x. Please apply the $40 FTE discount to my order." We'll apply the discount and adjust your order total before processing. If you're not a member, join!
  • Limited time! Don't snooze - this offer ends at midnight on Sunday, November 27, 2011. What better Christmas gift for your Ford truck?
  • PLUS a Military / Law Enforcement / Fire Discount! If you're active or retired Military / LE / Fire, we'll give you an additional $25 discount and a FREE Tailgate Seal Kit. Just mention it in your online order comments or when ordering by phone, then email us a copy of your ID or other proof of status. We'll adjust your order total and add the free Tailgate Seal before processing your order. It's a small way for us to honor those who serve our country. (There is no time limit for this discount. It is available anytime to qualified Peragon customers.)
The Peragon truck bed cover has been Made in the USA for almost 13 years. Our third generation cover launched in February this year and is earning positive reviews on this thread and others.

I'm happy to answer any questions about our product, or you can contact our friendly Customer Support team right here in Minnesota: (877) 473-7246.
Heath,
Was wondering if your company still offered discounts for retired military? Just asking. Retired Navy man here. lol.

Old 12-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by Buy_American74
Heath,
Was wondering if your company still offered discounts for retired military? Just asking. Retired Navy man here. lol.
Definitely! Please email or call our Sales team with your order number and request that they apply the military discount to your order. They'll do a quick status verification with you, then we'll apply the discount retroactively and credit your card.

Thank you for your service!

Old 12-29-2013, 02:05 PM
kmentch
New User
Definitely! Please email or call our Sales team with your order number and request that they apply the military discount to your order. They'll do a quick status verification with you, then we'll apply the discount retroactively and credit your card.

Thank you for your service!
Do they still honor the FTE member discount?

Old 12-29-2013, 02:13 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by kmentch
Do they still honor the FTE member discount?
You bet! Please email or call our Sales team (Mon-Fri 9-5 CT) for details on the bonus we're currently offering members of this forum. Just mention this forum and your member name.

Old 12-31-2013, 09:19 AM
kmentch
New User
You bet! Please email or call our Sales team (Mon-Fri 9-5 CT) for details on the bonus we're currently offering members of this forum. Just mention this forum and your member name.
Just ordered today, suppose to ship out Thursday.

Old 12-31-2013, 10:02 AM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by kmentch
Just ordered today, suppose to ship out Thursday.
Thank you for your order! If you need anything once your cover arrives, please let us know and we'll be here to help.

Quick Reply: Latest Generation of Peragon truck covers