Print Wikipost

Latest Generation of Peragon truck covers

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 04:43 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 8 Likes on 1 Post
Peragon Truck Bed Cover - FTE Member Discount

Here it is - hot off the press - the FTE member discount on a Peragon truck bed cover order!
  • $40 off! Peragon already offers an unbeatable value for a solid aluminum, retractable truck bed cover. This just makes it even better.
  • It's exclusive! This discount is only available to FTE members. Please provide your member name in your online order comments or tell us when ordering by phone. Example: "My ford-trucks.com member name is: x. Please apply the $40 FTE discount to my order." We'll apply the discount and adjust your order total before processing. If you're not a member, join!
  • Limited time! Don't snooze - this offer ends at midnight on Sunday, November 27, 2011. What better Christmas gift for your Ford truck?
  • PLUS a Military / Law Enforcement / Fire Discount! If you're active or retired Military / LE / Fire, we'll give you an additional $25 discount and a FREE Tailgate Seal Kit. Just mention it in your online order comments or when ordering by phone, then email us a copy of your ID or other proof of status. We'll adjust your order total and add the free Tailgate Seal before processing your order. It's a small way for us to honor those who serve our country. (There is no time limit for this discount. It is available anytime to qualified Peragon customers.)
The Peragon truck bed cover has been Made in the USA for almost 13 years. Our third generation cover launched in February this year and is earning positive reviews on this thread and others.

I'm happy to answer any questions about our product, or you can contact our friendly Customer Support team right here in Minnesota: (877) 473-7246.

Old 10-15-2011, 07:16 PM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Received 1,219 Likes on 802 Posts
OK my brethren, there are a ton of new trucks here so what are you all waiting for?

$559 for an aluminum folding cover and another $25 off if your an active retired military person, cop or 1st responder plus a free tailgate seal kit.

I've gained 1 mile per gallon on my daily commute. I went from 18.4 to 19.4 every day. My bed is dry and secure and DAMN, my truck looks good!

Old 10-16-2011, 07:56 PM
Aavoxx
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tim, you've said in your experience it's not 100% water tight but very, very close. To put that in perspective, could I feel comfortable transporting something like luggage in the rain?

I would say hard shell luggage, but some of better made stuff could be transported without a bed cover in the rain.

Old 10-17-2011, 05:37 AM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by Aavoxx
Tim, you've said in your experience it's not 100% water tight but very, very close. To put that in perspective, could I feel comfortable transporting something like luggage in the rain?

I would say hard shell luggage, but some of better made stuff could be transported without a bed cover in the rain.

Most definitely sir. And like Heath mentioned on another thread, if you have sensitive items to carry such as electronics, simple place them in a tote and you're all set.

A solid lid may be an option for you but then you sacrifice flexibility with your truck as a lid only opens a small amount.

Old 11-06-2011, 09:38 AM
gtaford66
New User
Ordered a Peragon cover for my husband today as a Christmas gift. A little nervous due to previous posts about older generation Peragon covers, but posts on the new generation made me decide to take the leap. Hope I don't regret it! Will post after Christmas to let you know!

Old 11-06-2011, 10:52 AM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by gtaford66
Ordered a Peragon cover for my husband today as a Christmas gift. A little nervous due to previous posts about older generation Peragon covers, but posts on the new generation made me decide to take the leap. Hope I don't regret it! Will post after Christmas to let you know!
Welcome to FTE and congrats on your purchase! If you absolutely don't like it, Peragon will refund your money less your shipping charges.

Old 11-06-2011, 01:56 PM
boomersf150
New User
Just finished installing mine, looks great. Very pleased with the fit/finish and the look on my truck. I used the FTE and the military retired discount and save a few dollars. I really do like the fact that I can stow it forawrd or remove it completely if I need the extra space.

Mike
2011 F150 SCREW EB 4X4 3.55 L/S

Old 11-06-2011, 02:02 PM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by boomersf150
Just finished installing mine, looks great. Very pleased with the fit/finish and the look on my truck. I used the FTE and the military retired discount and save a few dollars. I really do like the fact that I can stow it forawrd or remove it completely if I need the extra space.

Mike

Mike, that's outstanding and thanks for posting sir. And likewise, thank you for your service sir.

Old 11-06-2011, 02:07 PM
boomersf150
New User
I've been a FTE memeber for quite awhile although under a different profile. Here's a pic of the finished product.

Mike

Old 11-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Originally Posted by gtaford66
Thank you for your order! We'll do everything we can to make sure your Peragon experience is flawless and your husband is thrilled. If you have any questions during the installation or after, we'll be here to help.

Old 11-08-2011, 11:04 PM
Peragon
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Mike
Mike -

Very glad to hear you're happy with your new Peragon cover! Thanks for posting the photo - that's one sharp looking combo!

If you need anything down the road, please let me know and we'll take good care of you.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:22 AM
tseekins
Super Moderator
I've been a FTE memeber for quite awhile although under a different profile. Here's a pic of the finished product.

Mike
Mike, for moment I thought I was looking at my truck! Nice job buddy!

Old 11-13-2011, 07:11 AM
gtaford66
New User
Thank you!

Old 11-20-2011, 08:37 PM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
I've been considering a tonneau cover for awhile now. I have never really liked them but I do get tired of digging snow out of my bed when I want to put something in there.

I have only seen two covers that I like; this one and the kind that roll-up (Extang, maybe?).

I haven't put a toolbox in my truck but I am seriously considering one of those and I kind of like the thin ones that guys with 5ers put in their truck beds giving up already valuable real estate even in my 8-footer. A tonneau takes up even more of that space.

However, can you even use one of these with a toolbox? What makes this one better than a roll-up?

Old 11-20-2011, 08:59 PM
tseekins
Super Moderator
^^^^ The Peragon cover isn't going to work with a tool box as far as I can tell. These covers are built for 6 3/4 ' bed on the superduty, 6.5' and 5.5' on the half tons. The front of the cover is built with a gasket to help keep water out and this gasket fits snugly over the front rail of the bed.

I would however suggest that you contact Peragon Retractable Aluminum Truck Bed Cover - Premium Design. Affordable Price. and ask the questions.

Additionally, Heath Copp has extended the sale price for FTE members until 11/30/11.

Quick Reply: Latest Generation of Peragon truck covers