Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2013, 12:41 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by labman1014 View Post
Any word yet on the 1AMRP01095?
We should have them in first week of June. Like 2 more weeks.

Tony

CLICK HERE ^^^TO SEARCH PARTS FOR YOUR FORD TRUCK
Old 05-21-2013, 05:12 PM
Elder User

labman1014 is a name known to alllabman1014 is a name known to alllabman1014 is a name known to alllabman1014 is a name known to alllabman1014 is a name known to alllabman1014 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ATony View Post
We should have them in first week of June. Like 2 more weeks.

Tony
I hope ur wrong. Lol. Website says they r in stock so I just ordered some. I finally have the money and very impatient. Lol. Hope I get them. Tks for all ur help!!
Old 05-22-2013, 08:18 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all1ATony is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by labman1014 View Post
I hope ur wrong. Lol. Website says they r in stock so I just ordered some. I finally have the money and very impatient. Lol. Hope I get them. Tks for all ur help!!
You are correct. They're back in stock (came in early). Thanks for you order.

Tony

Old 07-03-2013, 01:03 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

back in stock

Old 09-10-2013, 02:15 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

back in stock

Old 09-10-2013, 04:44 PM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
These are awesome mirrors. A lot of times aftermarket mirrors suck, but not these.

They've been a big hit in the Excursion forum. Quite a few members have upgraded to these mirrors.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 10-05-2013, 01:14 PM
MMNC (SS)

Tylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputation
1999-2007 Ford F350 Truck Super Duty Mirror Power Heated Signal & Clearance Light Telescoping Upgrade Pair at 1AAuto.com

just wanted to say that I got mine a few days ago and they rock. thx for getting these out there at a great price
Old 05-23-2014, 07:49 AM
Junior User

ryhed is starting off with a positive reputation.
So no one has had any problems with these? I talked to a guy on thedieselstop and he had a problems with them shaking real bad, even after two sets. He also stated the mirror is plastic not glass. Not sure if that's an issue.
Pretty much oem everything else.
Old 05-23-2014, 01:36 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryhed View Post
So no one has had any problems with these? I talked to a guy on thedieselstop and he had a problems with them shaking real bad, even after two sets. He also stated the mirror is plastic not glass. Not sure if that's an issue.
We have hard really good luck with these mirrors, they're made very well.

Old 05-23-2014, 01:37 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylus View Post
1999-2007 Ford F350 Truck Super Duty Mirror Power Heated Signal & Clearance Light Telescoping Upgrade Pair at 1AAuto.com

just wanted to say that I got mine a few days ago and they rock. thx for getting these out there at a great price
Thanks for the support guys.

Have a great weekend,
Tony

Old 05-23-2014, 06:01 PM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryhed View Post
Dunno where that guy got his from, or what his situation is (something out of the norm affecting them, possibly?) but these mirrors from 1A are a hit in the Ex forum. Quite a few guys have installed them over the last couple years and the mirrors are doing great.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 05-23-2014, 06:01 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys

Tags
08, 2008, 99, duty, f250, ford, install, mirror, mirrors, power, problems, super, telescopic, telescoping, trucks