Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Trading Feedback
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Trading Feedback Share your experiences (good or bad) with doing deals with other FTE members/sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Senior User

trsimmons25 is starting off with a positive reputation.
SCREWED by pipster

DO NOT make any purchases from pipster! He will send you an invoice through google check out, when you pay him you get a confirmation email with a bogus tracking number. I have tried to contact him on several occasions with no answer. Ok maybe he was out of town or had computer problems. Not true he was still posting items for sale, I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt. STUPID me. The tracking number link in the email takes you to the usps website that says "no record of this item." Looks like I'm out $175 for now, but I will get my money back I will not lie down and just accept it . I know the phrase " buyer beware" but come on. I work to hard for my money if some creep wants to steal from my family he better realize who he is f@#king with. If there was an error with the tracking number and this guy is legit he should have returned one of the many pm's I sent him. I am not the only person he has done this to also, ahun88 has also been screwed by this guy. In closing GO TO HELL PIPSTER! Oh by the way you coward man up and answer my pm's, or are you just to much of a coward to admit you got found that you are a FRAUD. Just sayin!
Old 10-07-2011, 05:30 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
is this person a member of FTE, and have you reported this to anyone?
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Senior User

trsimmons25 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I don't think he is anymore! I think I ran him out or he got kicked out. I was not sure how to report him, or who to report him to. I did get my money back from my cc company, but it's the principal that this guy tried to screw me.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Postmaster

spinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to beholdspinella is a splendid one to behold
i looked up pipster on the member list. theres two of them....both were here for just one day. the join date and the last activity date is just one day away. i would always check that kind of stuff out before sending money to anyone.

2008 lariet 18" wheels*s&b air filter*5 star x2 tuner*front hidden hitch*6.0 trans cooler*autometer trans temp gauge*superlift leveling kit*rear firestone airbags*ARE cap*unity pillar spotlight
Old 10-26-2011, 11:16 PM
Posting Guru

ford1977owner is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.ford1977owner is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
kixfan1986 kkixfan1986 camosniper22
wow what a jackass, people these days cant even make an honest dollar without trying to steal something! glad you got your money back and glad you posted this warning!!!

PA Chapter Member, Shane
Old 10-26-2011, 11:16 PM