Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Mississippi Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Mississippi Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Scndsin

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2011, 09:01 AM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

Scndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputation
October Chat Thread

Welcome to the Fall. A nice clear cool morning to start us off. Hope everyone has a a good weekend. I promise when I get past a few issues (Life) that are sucking up my strength & free time, I'll be a more involved chapter leader.

Till then thanks to those who keep up the post count.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Posting Guru

gatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to behold
Howdy Mississippi. Sometime I think I lose my mind for a sec. I told my wife I would go shopping with her. I didn't get much done today, I WAS GONE ALDAY.
(1997 F-250 - 7.3) (2000 7.3)
(1996 F 250 - 7.3) (1999 F-250 - 7.3) (1986 250)
Old 10-02-2011, 10:08 AM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

Scndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputation
Terri usually doesn't like for me going shopping with her. (groceries, nursery or home ware) Sez we spend twice as much.

We wound up yesterday taking one of our animals up to Starkvegas to the School of Veterinary Medicine @ MSU. They saved 4 critically injured animals before getting around to us, but I don't care. These are some of the best people in the world when it comes to the care of animals. Ours may not make it, but we'll know we & they did our best. And they truly care about those who can't speak.

I only wish humans were cared about as much in medicne these days.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Posting Guru

gatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to behold
Sorry to hear about the baby. I have one that is like a kid. Today I did the waste gate mod on my 99. I could tell the differance. I also changed the seat in the 96, it is coming along fine. My son n law left for Afghanstan. My baby girl wanted her daddy. Somethings never change and I am proud they don't. Keep him yalls prayers, he will be gone for a year.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:20 PM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

Hey Steve, prayers will be sent. When you talk or e-mail, tell him to keep his eyes & ears open & head down regardless of where he is as well that we thank him.

By the way, do you do gassers? There's a guy down your way in Biloxi with a 93 150 ( I think) that could use some help with a dying-no start-icm & maybe fuel relays issue. See the 87-96 forum if you can offer some info or moral support. I'll try and find it if you can help & can't find it.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Posting Guru

Howdy Mississippi. Thanks David. I couldn't find the guy in Biloxi trend. I will try and help if I can. Let me know.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:50 AM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

Took a while, but I found it.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...l-problem.html

Will try & get a PM off to him about joining soon.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Posting Guru

Waiting for him to IM me
Old 10-06-2011, 08:29 AM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

Learning new chapter leader skills...

Would like to welcome 3 new Ms chapter members:

CKetchum
93Sunplex
Coopagook

Hope they visit soon & if you run across them out on the boards, say hello or visit their home pages and do the same.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Posting Guru

Welcome to the new members. We are glad to have yall.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:03 AM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

I'll be happy when this damn week is over. I buried a friend yesterday. (literally, me, my wife, my sister & her two kids all stepped up to pay without a single thank you from his family) On the way back from the cemetery we get a call from the vet school @ msu to tell us our "Max" cat had died of heart failure in post-op recovery. I appreciate their care of him, but there was a "cluster puck" over the last week & this was the result. My wife is alternately squalling then ready to cuss worse than an Ole Miss fan after an Egg Bowl loss at the mention of "State".

At any rate, I'm really tired of death come visitin'. At least it ain't cold & wet to drag me down further.

Hope some of yall can get out in the cool & sunshine and take a minuet to appreciate life with all the treasure it brings. I'm doing my best to be reminded of what is precious while above ground.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Internet Brands

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scndsin View Post
I'll be happy when this damn week is over. I buried a friend yesterday. (literally, me, my wife, my sister & her two kids all stepped up to pay without a single thank you from his family) On the way back from the cemetery we get a call from the vet school @ msu to tell us our "Max" cat had died of heart failure in post-op recovery. I appreciate their care of him, but there was a "cluster puck" over the last week & this was the result. My wife is alternately squalling then ready to cuss worse than an Ole Miss fan after an Egg Bowl loss at the mention of "State".

At any rate, I'm really tired of death come visitin'. At least it ain't cold & wet to drag me down further.

Hope some of yall can get out in the cool & sunshine and take a minuet to appreciate life with all the treasure it brings. I'm doing my best to be reminded of what is precious while above ground.
Nothing brings us back to how precious life if than dealing with death of those we love. Thank you for being there for your friend and for truly taking care of our furry friends. By passing it on, you have reminded us of our own wonderful relations and blessings...
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 10-08-2011, 07:07 PM
Posting Guru

Sorry to hear about your week brother. I hope yall all the best.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Senior User

f1504x4driver is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Really sorry to hear about your week David. It does get better although it is never easy for some reason. I hope the rest of your year never approaches another week like this. It is really nice though to know there are still some good people out there like you and your family who take care of others, even when it is not appreciated.

Thomas
1995 F150 SC 4x4,351W,Rebuilt E4OD,Cobra 25LTD,Sony Xplod cd player,K&N Filter,superwinch manual hubs. ROTW 2/13/11
Old 10-09-2011, 02:01 PM