Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2009+ F150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2009+ F150 Discuss the 2009 through 2014 Ford F150 SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2011, 01:04 PM
Host

Ford-Trucks Editors is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
All New 2012 F-150 Photo Gallery!

Click the photo to begin viewing the gallery. Or click here to read up on all the new features and trim lines.

What do you think of the latest greatest? Everything you were hoping for?
Old 09-29-2011, 02:09 PM
Whachuwant?

MCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputation
Hmmm that FX Appearance Package with the red piping would look REALLY good in my '06 since I already have a blue/black/red theme going on. The wheels are a turning in my head now...
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 09-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Elder User

TheWhiteBeast is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I wanted to see the new green color. I might just have to get the bronze.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Senior User

Gundown64 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Gundown64 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Gundown64
Oh man! Red and black are my favorite colors and they are even better when they are combined. Those leather seats would look so awesome in mine as well!

Colby - 2006 Ford F-150 5.4L FX4
• 33" Toyo M/T • 20" XD Monsters • 2.5" Rough Country Level
• Gryphon CS /w custom 87 tune • Flowmaster SIDO exhaust • Pioneer Head Unit
• Trex Vertical Billet Grille • Chrome accents • LED dome and cab lights • Tonneau cover • 15% tint
Old 09-29-2011, 07:36 PM
Elder User

shortride is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I like the Red and Black fender badges.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:38 AM
Posting Guru

640 CI Aluminum FORD has a great reputation on FTE.640 CI Aluminum FORD has a great reputation on FTE.640 CI Aluminum FORD has a great reputation on FTE.640 CI Aluminum FORD has a great reputation on FTE.
I want to see a flat black model...Mad Max esque truck.

No shine, No glitzy glam, Just flat black paint, and flat black painted steel wheels. That would look so cool.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:32 AM

tseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 640 CI Aluminum FORD View Post
I want to see a flat black model...Mad Max esque truck.

No shine, No glitzy glam, Just flat black paint, and flat black painted steel wheels. That would look so cool.
I'll take the line-x edition please!
2010 Ford Focus
2004 Expedition XLT 4x2

FTE Guidelines
Old 09-30-2011, 06:06 AM
Senior User

MKEBoost is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
The last major improvement to the 2012 Ford F150 comes to those trucks equipped with the powerful EcoBoost 3.5L V6 and four wheel drive, as they now feature a standard 36 gallon fuel tank. Thanks to the amazing fuel economy measures reached by the new EcoBoost, this large fuel tank allows the 4x4 2012 F150 EcoBoost to go a whopping 756 miles on a single tank of gasoline. This is the same engine that offers 365 horsepower and 420lb-ft of torque, which gives the 2012 F150 a class leading 11,300lbs towing capacity and the ability to haul a class leading 3,600lbs.

Hmmm...so I can see some benefit to the new standard 36 gallon tank but it is also more added weight to the truck. Wonder if that will really matter. I was going to wait for the 2012 F150 but instead ordered a 2011 from the factory becuase of the great savings...and I couldn't wait any longer...

I like the option of the hill start assist and AWD in the higher end models but everything else looks about the same from what I can see...and that's a good thing
Old 09-30-2011, 04:38 PM
Senior User

akalogan is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am trying to understand how the 163" supercab is different on the 2012 then the 163" supercabs already available now? Is there a non heavy duty payload 8' supercab coming? Could someone with better understanding of what is being stated about it inform me... It is making my inner rain man freak out.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:40 PM
Posting Guru

flixden has a good reputation on FTE.flixden has a good reputation on FTE.flixden has a good reputation on FTE.
No mention of the HD payload package added to the screw 6.5' bed?
Old 10-01-2011, 05:43 AM

tseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by flixden View Post
No mention of the HD payload package added to the screw 6.5' bed?
Check this out.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...hlight=package
2010 Ford Focus
2004 Expedition XLT 4x2

FTE Guidelines
Old 10-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Senior User

SUPERDUTY_08 is starting off with a positive reputation.
can someone please explain to me how this is "ALL NEW".....i dislike the use of the term.
Check out my gallery!!! 2008 F350 XLT CC 4x4 6.4L short bed. MODS: '05 lariat 5 spoke rims with GOODYEAR DURA TRACS, recon smoked cab lenses, billet grille inserts, billet fender emblems, aries bull bar, line-x bedliner, pollack 7-pin in bed harness.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDUTY_08 View Post
can someone please explain to me how this is "ALL NEW".....i dislike the use of the term.
Not real sure what you mean but this is the first year that Ford offered an HD package on an Screw.
2010 Ford Focus
2004 Expedition XLT 4x2

FTE Guidelines
Old 10-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Senior User

SUPERDUTY_08 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tseekins View Post
Not real sure what you mean but this is the first year that Ford offered an HD package on an Screw.
the body is the same, i am sure most of the underpinnings are the same as well....all new would be like going from the 2003 model to the 2004 model.....the 2012 looks identical to the 2011 from the outside.
Check out my gallery!!! 2008 F350 XLT CC 4x4 6.4L short bed. MODS: '05 lariat 5 spoke rims with GOODYEAR DURA TRACS, recon smoked cab lenses, billet grille inserts, billet fender emblems, aries bull bar, line-x bedliner, pollack 7-pin in bed harness.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Freshman User

hyspeedz is starting off with a positive reputation.
Fit my garage???

Sorry guys, but I'm a noob...Looking at an F150, '11 model...I've got 20 feet in my garage. Will a supercab fit? I went to Ford's online brochure, but got confusing numbers. An illustration says 211.1 length, while other numbers are referenced elsewhere.

Thanks!
Old 10-02-2011, 06:22 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2009+ F150

Tags
150, 2012, 2012 f150, 2012fordf150photos, duty, f150, ford, fords, fordtrucks2012f150, gallery, light, limited, photo, roush, truck