Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2011, 08:00 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Talking Let's welcome newold46 to the chapter!

Hey everyone, help me in welcoming our newest member, newold46, to the Nebraska chapter!!

Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 4X4
1967 F-100 Project thread

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 09-27-2011, 08:15 AM
Post Fiend

big-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant future
Welcome to FTE! Just a word of advise, don't listen to anything Pat says, I'm really a nice guy!

I am dainty, you know.
The highboy project - http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...y-project.html
Old 09-27-2011, 08:16 AM
New Jersey Chapter LDR

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Welcome newold46 to FTE and the Nebraska chapter, great bunch here and hope to see you around the forums!
Old 09-27-2011, 08:34 AM
Postmaster

fordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to all
Welcome to the Ne. Chapter, great bunch here,from your name sounds like you have a 46??
Old 09-27-2011, 12:21 PM
Senior User

newold46 has a very good reputation on FTE.newold46 has a very good reputation on FTE.newold46 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Thanks for the invite. Who knew Nebraska had Fords? I am currently rebuilding a '46 1/2 ton. It still has the original 6 with a 4 speed. I just couldn't bring myself to pull it for something else. There's the money part of it for sure, but there was something else that stopped me. Fear or common sense? I figured (knowing me) that once I found an engine/trans that they still make parts for, then the suspension, etc would have to go for something more modern also. This way, I get to drive it sooner.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:28 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Awesome! Welcome to the chapter! I'd like to see pics of it, if you can post some up. Also, can you tell us your first name (so we know who we're talking to!), and where your from?
Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 09-27-2011, 03:23 PM
Post Fiend

big-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by newold46 View Post
Thanks for the invite. Who knew Nebraska had Fords? I am currently rebuilding a '46 1/2 ton. It still has the original 6 with a 4 speed. I just couldn't bring myself to pull it for something else. There's the money part of it for sure, but there was something else that stopped me. Fear or common sense? I figured (knowing me) that once I found an engine/trans that they still make parts for, then the suspension, etc would have to go for something more modern also. This way, I get to drive it sooner.
I know what you mean.. I am in a dilemma with my 95 at the moment.. I can't decide if I wanna keep the 300-6 in it, or swap over to a 351w that I have in another truck.. Leaning strongly towards keeping the 300, it was one of the reasons why I bought the truck in the first place.
I am dainty, you know.
The highboy project - http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...y-project.html
Old 09-27-2011, 05:01 PM
Senior User

newold46 has a very good reputation on FTE.newold46 has a very good reputation on FTE.newold46 has a very good reputation on FTE.
This is Lee and I'm currently hanging my hat in Bellevue. The pictures will have to wait until I get home.

Ok, I'm home! That didn't take so long did it? I posted a ton of the rebuild pictures at Photobucket and no, it isn't finished yet. I hope to have the title straightened out and plates on it by spring. I just have to convince the DMV that the number they have been using forever is wrong! A '46 does have a VIN.

Last edited by newold46; 09-27-2011 at 05:02 PM. Reason: I can't spell...
Old 09-28-2011, 07:19 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Lee, pleasure to meet you! I live in Elkhorn. I'll have to check out the pics at home, damn I/T ****'s here at work have photobucket blocked. I have a long way to go on my 67. You can check out the build thread by clicking on the "1967 F-100 Project" in my sig.
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 09-28-2011, 02:26 PM
Senior User

I've been posting in the '47 and older section for a while now and I have a picture or 2 there.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...-of-truth.html
Old 09-30-2011, 07:55 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Lee, I'll have to check those out from home, the I/T ****'s here at work have the pics and Youtube blocked.
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 09-30-2011, 07:55 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter