Notices

BOSCH SPARK PLUGS

Old 09-21-2011, 01:58 PM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,078 Likes on 980 Posts
Thumbs up BOSCH SPARK PLUGS

I entered the drawing to receive the free BOSCH SPARK PLUGS and WON!!!!

As my Ford truck is a diesel, I entered the info for my 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII. I did receive the plugs from Bosch but because I had eye surgery the day after I received them, I haven't had a chance to install them yet, but as soon as I am able and the weather permits, I will be putting them in and report back on how they do. I see that happening within the next week.

My thanks to Bosch for providing these good looking plugs. I will add to this post after installation.

Old 09-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Grubbworm
Cargo Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I too entered that contest. Since they do not make those for my truck either, I ordered a set for my wife's 2005 Mazda 6. I have not received my spark plugs yet. Today, I received a email that said they had sent out half of the orders and would be sending the other half of them soon. There was a link to a questionnaire, which basically asked if you had received them yet, what forum you were with, your user name on the forum, if you posted on them yet, asked for a link to the posting, and an email address to reach you. Congrats on receiving them and good luck.

Old 09-22-2011, 10:34 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,078 Likes on 980 Posts
I got them installed today! I replaced the Bosch Plat +4 plugs I installed not long after I bought the Mark VIII in 2002! I wasn't having problems with those plugs at all, but as they've been in there so long, I wanted to replace them. The contest couldn't have come at a better time! Thanks Bosch for the 8 new plugs.

Started the car up after I finished and it still purrs like a tiger. What a sleeper that car is! 4.6 dual overhead cams V8. The Mark VIII is the last Lincoln rear drive 2-door car Lincoln has made.... don't know why they quit. This one really makes those rice-burners with the fart cans sit up and take notice when they come up to me at a light and think they are gonna beat me off the line. Look over and see the grandpa car and laugh. At the next light, I'M the one who's laughing!!! They usually turn off so they don't have to face me!

Again, thanks Bosch.... will add to this post after I get out on the road and TEST IT OUT!

Old 09-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Beechkid
Received 207 Likes on 159 Posts
Originally Posted by BPofMD
I got them installed today! I replaced the Bosch Plat +4 plugs I installed not long after I bought the Mark VIII in 2002! I wasn't having problems with those plugs at all, but as they've been in there so long, I wanted to replace them. The contest couldn't have come at a better time! Thanks Bosch for the 8 new plugs.

Started the car up after I finished and it still purrs like a tiger. What a sleeper that car is! 4.6 dual overhead cams V8. The Mark VIII is the last Lincoln rear drive 2-door car Lincoln has made.... don't know why they quit. This one really makes those rice-burners with the fart cans sit up and take notice when they come up to me at a light and think they are gonna beat me off the line. Look over and see the grandpa car and laugh. At the next light, I'M the one who's laughing!!! They usually turn off so they don't have to face me!

Again, thanks Bosch.... will add to this post after I get out on the road and TEST IT OUT!

We have a 1997 Cougar Sport...built on the same chassis....it is everything the 97 mustnag gt should have been. Sam here, running +4's for 12 years...great plug for this particular head design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!