Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007+ Expedition & Navigator
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2007+ Expedition & Navigator 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2011, 08:30 PM
New User

joeyo67 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Weather Tech DigitalFit Liners

Hey,

I recieved the front, middle (I have 2nd row buckets) and third row digital fit liners in today from WeatherTech for my 2011 Expy.

The first two rows fit great, the third row has too much material and does not fit well at all. I wouldn't think of trimming it for what I paid, and I'm hoping that they sent me one for another model in error. Otherwise the clown who digitally measured for the 2011 Expy 3rd row, should get his eyes checked.

Has anyone bought these and had success with the 3rd row?
Old 09-20-2011, 07:02 AM
Whachuwant?

MCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputation
Any word on this one Joey?
I love the DigitalFits that are in my truck. I have heard other users say they recieved incorrect mats in the past, but that returns usually are not difficult. Did you order directly from WeatherTech?
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 09-20-2011, 12:40 PM
Postmaster

berry1234 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I had to cut my third row a bit.

Old 09-21-2011, 03:14 AM
New User

joeyo67 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Haven't had a chance to call WT yet, we bought directly from them, so hoping that is they sent us the incorrect 3rd row, especiallyseeing how well the front two rows fit so perfectly.

We also got the cargo mat for when the thrd row seats are down, that fits nice as well,so I'll be calling WT later today to get it addressed and keep everyone updated.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:34 PM
Postmaster

Beerstalker has a very good reputation on FTE.Beerstalker has a very good reputation on FTE.Beerstalker has a very good reputation on FTE.
Joeyo67, Weatertech's website mentions that you may have to trim along pre-scored lines in some situations. The mats are made to fit all 3 seating configurations, if you have 2nd row buckets without a console you don't have to do anything. If you have the second row bench seat you have to trim some of the 3rd row mat. If you have the second row buckets with a console you have to trim the 2nd row and 3rd row mats.

Other than that how are you liking them? I am thinking about getting them for my wife's 2011.

Edit/
Crud I just realized this post was over a year old, not just a month old. Oh well, anyone else have any input?
Recon Smoked Cab, Mirror, and Brake Lights
MSD Dashhawk w/A Pillar Mount
Dieselsite Coolant Filter
Lund Eclipse Window Vents
Weatherguard Toolbox
Old 12-10-2012, 07:00 AM
New User

bigred460ci is starting off with a positive reputation.
Have a 2012 Nav with second row buckets with console, the third row mat did not require trimming.
Our 2012 Expe with rear bench did require trimming for the third row mat.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:08 PM
Postmaster

Beerstalker has a very good reputation on FTE.Beerstalker has a very good reputation on FTE.Beerstalker has a very good reputation on FTE.
Thanks for clearing that up bigred460ci. Are you happy with them (I'm guessing so since you put them in both vehicles). What color did you get?

I just bought the tan ones for my wife for Christmas. I was going to get grey, but Amazon didn't have all of the grey ones in stock, I think they just had the front row and cargo, or something like that. I was able to get front, 2nd row, 3rd row, and the big cargo one all in tan. Hopefully they look good enough for her, otherwise I guess I'll have to ship them back and try either the grey or black.

We've got a 2011 silver XLT, with the stone interior I believe.
Weatherguard Toolbox
Old 12-11-2012, 07:09 AM
New User

bigred460ci is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerstalker View Post
Thanks for clearing that up bigred460ci. Are you happy with them (I'm guessing so since you put them in both vehicles). What color did you get?

I just bought the tan ones for my wife for Christmas. I was going to get grey, but Amazon didn't have all of the grey ones in stock, I think they just had the front row and cargo, or something like that. I was able to get front, 2nd row, 3rd row, and the big cargo one all in tan. Hopefully they look good enough for her, otherwise I guess I'll have to ship them back and try either the grey or black.

We've got a 2011 silver XLT, with the stone interior I believe.
Yes I am happy with them. Black for the Nav and Tan for the Expe.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred460ci View Post
Yes I am happy with them. Black for the Nav and Tan for the Expe.
What interior color do you have in your Expedition? Any chance you could post some pics?
Weatherguard Toolbox
Old 10-27-2013, 02:23 PM
Junior User

northernsnooker is starting off with a positive reputation.
If anybody is looking for a complete set of WeatherTech floorliners for an Expedition EL check out the set I have for sale in the Classified section.
Thanks
Old 10-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Senior User

bunky383 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I just put in all three rows of the digital fit liners for our 2007, second row is a "bench seat" it's really three individual seats, but they classify that as a bench seat. anyways, the third row did require trimming, on the backside, it actually is printed something along the lines of "cut for second row bench" or whatever, otherwise, ya, they fit awesome. we have a camel interior, basically tan grey accents. we chose grey for a color of the mats, it actually matches the grey in the seats and the dash quite well. they are awesome
Old 10-31-2013, 03:05 PM
Junior User

I still have a complete set for sale in the Marketplace section. $125 for the whole set... front row, second row, third row, and El trunk.

That's about 75% off new cost. They are in nice condition.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:36 PM
Postmaster

berry1234 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernsnooker View Post
I still have a complete set for sale in the Marketplace section. $125 for the whole set... front row, second row, third row, and El trunk.

That's about 75% off new cost. They are in nice condition.
What color?

Old 10-31-2013, 08:10 PM
Junior User

They are gray.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Junior User

PM me your email address and I can send pictures. If your interested.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:24 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007+ Expedition & Navigator

Tags
2007, 2008, digital, expedition, f150, fit, ford, lariat, liners, mats, nav, raptor, tech, update, weather, weathertech