1992 F250
1941 F1 - still in the works.

So where are ya'all from?

Old 04-05-2003, 08:53 PM
TheWiz427
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yee Haa - Check In Time

Cool!!!! our own place *looks around*let's see how many Floridians we can get in here.

BTW i'm in Tampa

Old 04-05-2003, 11:45 PM
pbrstreetg
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yee Haa - Check In Time

HI
This is great I guess. I've seen those chapter lists at the bottom of the forums menu since I first found this site and wished one would say Florida.
Anyway I live a little south of Miami, so happy happy joy joy.

My personal hopes for this chapter are to share four wheeling spots and stories, Florida wise. Down here it's all flat but we certainly have mud (no kidding?)

Old 04-06-2003, 09:00 AM
claybusted
New User
Yee Haa - Check In Time

Hi all - I'm new to this forum as I've been over on Ford-diesel.com for the last year or so. It would be neat to get a group of PSD owners together in the Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach area. I'm in Wilton Manors which is just off of I-95. We have some new parks here that would be suitable for a weekend meet. You all probably already have some favorite spots - lets plan a get together!

Ted

Old 04-06-2003, 09:18 AM
Carlene
Admom
Received 188 Likes on 116 Posts
Yee Haa - Check In Time

Hi Ted - Welcome to FTE.

It's probably a bit early to try for a get together since this is a newly created Chapter (last night in fact). We'll need to give the other Floridians some time to find us.

Glad to have you aboard.

Old 04-06-2003, 01:28 PM
CHUNK 65
New User
Yee Haa - Check In Time

Hi all. This is great. Our own chapter finally!. I am in Pensacola. So far it looks like a lot of you are in south and central FL. . That's okay, I lived in Tampa for twelve years and go down two or three times a year.

Old 04-06-2003, 01:47 PM
TheWiz427
Post Fiend
Yee Haa - Check In Time

Originally posted by CHUNK 65
Hi all. This is great. Our own chapter finally!. I am in Pensacola. So far it looks like a lot of you are in south and central FL. . That's okay, I lived in Tampa for twelve years and go down two or three times a year.
Cool i'm on the south end not far from Mac Dill AFB.Next time your this way let me know.

Old 04-07-2003, 10:43 PM
CHUNK 65
New User
Yee Haa - Check In Time

WOW!:-staun
Only 5 people in Florida. I would have thought there would be more people interested. Guess not.

Old 04-08-2003, 06:59 AM
TheWiz427
Post Fiend
Yee Haa - Check In Time

Since the chapter was just formed over the past weekend it will take a little time for folks to find out about it.There are quite a few members that are here from Fla and once the word gets around i'm sure it will pick up.

Old 04-09-2003, 11:01 PM
TryMe
Senior User
Yee Haa - Check In Time

Hi Guys ! Looks like I am your first visitor to the Florida chapter. Hope you dont mine. I visited a week ago without giving a post. And now I am back again to see how you have progressed. Also since I was given a great Florida visitor welcome from Carlene. I guess you wondering by now,so ill tell you. I am from Houston,Texas and I am into early model Ford trucks. Are any of you guys ? I never buy finished trucks,It take the fun and enjoyment out of knowing that I rebuilt it from the groundup. I do all my work in my hobby shop. Besides it saves on the bucks. At the present time I have 3, So how about you guys,do you have any. Or build them to. Have any of you guys heard of the big f-100 truck meet in Tenn. If you into old fords,you wont want to miss it. There will be a hugh amount of f-100 there. More then your ever see at a group ever. Well I guys I better close,just wanted to say hi !. If you guys put the word out,your chapter will be big before you know it. And your have fun like we do in our Texas chapter. Have a great day !!! and good luck. I'll visit with you again !

Old 04-10-2003, 07:13 AM
TheWiz427
Post Fiend
Yee Haa - Check In Time

We always welcome visitors and are glad you stopped by!I'm familiar with the F100 nationals in Pigeon Fordge and would love to go but May is the middle of my busy season.I have a 79 F100 that's a work in progress ,I'm driving it and fixing it up at the same time.I hope we get as big as you all in the Texas chapter only time will tell.Thanks for stopping by TryMe have a good one.

Old 04-14-2003, 12:39 PM
72stepside
Senior User
Yee Haa - Check In Time

In the Pensacola area (Pace for those of you in the know!!!!).

Old 04-14-2003, 12:55 PM
TheWiz427
Post Fiend
Yee Haa - Check In Time

Welcome 72stepside ! I'm a little familar with the panhandle but the phrase (pace) is new to me.We are just getting started and hopefully there will be some good things to come.

Wiz

Old 04-14-2003, 04:21 PM
truckfreak69
Posting Guru
Yee Haa - Check In Time

i'll be back... in July!!! Woo hoo, the past 2 1/2 years away from Fla. have had to been the hardest one's of my life, I think I'll kiss the ground when I cross the border...

Peace Ya'll and let's do some fishin'

Old 04-16-2003, 10:06 PM
79BroncoJD
Junior User
Talking Yee Haa - Check In Time

Hi y'all! I am VERY happy to see a forum started for FL.

I live in Clearwater, west of Tampa, about 7 miles from the Gulf. I have a '71 F100 that I use to get me back and forth to work as a programmer/engineer for a Tool and Mold shop. I also have the '79 Bronco with a '69 460 and 44 Hawgs that is about 95% completed and lookin' to ride real soon! Check them out my gallery.

I had a 76 International Terra with 40's years ago and used to ride out at Sperry in Oldsmar ‘til they shut it down. One of my ridin’ partner's back then was Scott Hardsox which now races Gunslinger. The only time I see him now is at the Monster Jam at Tampa Stadium once a year. He still lives in Oldsmar but is on the road all the time.

The problem around here is they keep developing this area and now there is no place to ride locally. Hopefully, I am lookin' to hook up with some people that know of some good spots. I will travel to enjoy the hobby that I had to abandon years ago.

Well, I'll go now, but am looking forward to chat at people from the sandpile! I'll check in from time to time to see what’s happening.

I hang out on a few different forums here and try to help as much as I can. I also go to the Live Chat when I get a chance to. This is a great place for enthusiasts of our beloved Ford's to come to share.

Thanks for spinning up this forum!

Quick Reply: Yee Haa - Check In Time