1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carli Suspension Test Drive Weekend!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 10:01 PM
Carli Suspension
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carli Suspension Test Drive Weekend!!!

Hello Everyone @ FTE,

I would like to introduce my company, our product, and have some Ford fun. So you're invited to a Super Duty party starring Carli Suspension's Project 2011 F250 Super Duty- outfitted with our flagship all-purpose bolt-on Pin Top 2.5 system. I'll be there to meet you and introduce some of the Carli team. We'll be serving up refreshments and Super Duty information all day. Everyone is welcome, and we encourage participation. You are welcome to bring your family and take them for a ride, or bring your buddy and heat up some 37" Toyo's in the dirt.

I am looking forward to getting to know you and having some face time to listen and understand what you expect from your truck and how all of you use your trucks differently. And I want to introduce what we do through a first hand "here, you take the keys" demonstration of our suspension engineering and tuning.

September 24th and 25th weekend we will have an on-road and off-road demo lap setup. Out on the course you will drive everything from parking lots, city streets, highway, graded dirt, rock trails and if you want, you can take it to the Barstow whoops. It's your day to feel first hand what Carli Suspension and Engineering is all about.

Soutar's Ford in Barstow will be the official event location and we will be posted up in the Ford showroom from 9AM-7PM with products, information, distributors and a BBQ going somewhere.

All you need to do is RSVP to get a driver's ticket, then come play. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them up.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Sage Carli

RSVP through our website in our event thread
|
You can catch up on our project Super Duty progress on our Ford Blog

Carli Suspension's 2011 Project Super Duty

Attached Images  
Old 09-08-2011, 10:10 PM
A/Ox4
9 ECHO 1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Kinda cool. I like the demo part..

Last edited by powerstroke72; 09-12-2011 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Remove unnecessary comment
Old 09-08-2011, 11:35 PM
76Hauler
Elder User
Sage, hey bud it's Jason with the white F350! Signed up for Sunday for the the test run, looking forward to hangin out with all you guys. See you in the dirt!

Old 09-12-2011, 07:27 AM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
Very cool.....

Old 09-12-2011, 08:34 PM
Carli Suspension
Former Vendor
Thanks for the feedback guys, we're hoping to see some FTE representation.

The biggest part of this event is to meet you all and connect with your Super Duty lift and ride quality expectations. If there are readers who can't make the event and have questions or comments, feel free to post them up. Having a dialog with our customers is important, which is why we felt that going out and having some fun would inspire participation.

Originally Posted by TreySpooner65
Kinda cool. I like the demo part..
Right on Trey, yes, sorry about that... things were sorted out with FTE Jason but my keyboard was faster than our accountant's with the payment. Are you going to make it out for one of the days to get on the demo?

Last edited by powerstroke72; 09-12-2011 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Remove line from quote.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:44 PM
powerstroke72
Super Moderator
Received 35 Likes on 21 Posts
Welcome aboard Sage!!

Thanks for your sponsorship of FTE and for offering such high quality products. And thanks for holding this event and the invitation. I wish I was on the left coast instead of the right because I'd definitely be there.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:43 PM
76Hauler
Elder User
Yes, we'll be there! Might be able to get my buddies travel trailer and pull in Saturday afternoon and make it a camp out for us and the kids.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:32 AM
Carli Suspension
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by powerstroke72
Welcome aboard Sage!!

Thanks for your sponsorship of FTE and for offering such high quality products. And thanks for holding this event and the invitation. I wish I was on the left coast instead of the right because I'd definitely be there.
You're welcome. I'm looking forward to being in touch with you all... too bad you can't make this event, but who knows, maybe we'll do one out on your side of the US sometime.

Originally Posted by 76Hauler
Yes, we'll be there! Might be able to get my buddies travel trailer and pull in Saturday afternoon and make it a camp out for us and the kids.
That sounds great... the Carli team will be spending the weekend there, and if nobody steps up and pistol whips our Super Duty, we'll have to go have ourselves a camp fire and do Barstow proper. Maybe rather than renting hotel rooms, we should have a trailer delivered and camp out on the Main.

Excellent reason to modify the plan! Definitely post up if it's for sure.

Looking forward to a little fun.

Old 09-13-2011, 08:31 PM
76Hauler
Elder User
getting the trailer is a go! Unless something major happens, we'll be there to spend the night. If not too many people show up, I'm just gonna have to spend more time behind the wheel myself, and I bet Vanessa will wanna tear it up. *** People, this an amazing opportunity to test drive a vehicle with a quality system. How many shops or other company's offer that? This is a first for me. ***

By the way Sage, we got our truck back to stock and sold the wheels and tires off. Trying to sell off the suspension now......

Old 09-13-2011, 09:05 PM
Carli Suspension
Former Vendor
We're updating the plan on this end too... going to get a trailer out there and have a camp posted up all weekend. We'll have to coordinate on the location and setup... maybe we'll film a special demo ride video and have some fun with the HIDs on.

Keep us posted here... and we'll do the same.

Old 09-21-2011, 07:49 PM
76Hauler
Elder User
got the trailer cleaned up and ready to go. if you guys are going to camp out in the main pit area, just try to post up some general directions from the entrance off outlet center. we'll find you from there.

Old 09-26-2011, 11:31 PM
76Hauler
Elder User
Well FTE, this past weekend was frikin' awesome!! The crew from Carli Suspension put on one hell-of-a demo! Each of these guys were hardcore offroaders with a whealth of knowlage and expierience. Ask a question, and a solid and well thought answer was provided. Have a concern? Ask. Whats this do? Here, let me explain, then I'll show you. How fast will it go? Why don't you jump in, lets go! OK, ok, I know we have all been told by manufacture's that their suspension is the best. Some are good quality, some look super neat-o, some should not leave the mall parking lot. Carli's kit's, excuse me, system's, are meant for drivers who demand control, comfort, and realiability. Highway, hardpacked dirt, loose sand, whoops the size of that damn hybrid cutting you off - no problem. Bring it on. Tight jeep trails, easy. I never thought nimble and Super Duty went together, but I saw it first hand. How do I know? I drove that big ol' red super duty, twice. The first time was with Sage riding shot-gun, giving me pointers and keeping me in line. The second time, well, I was so confidant in this truck, built by this crew of bad-asses, that I loaded up my two little ones, and the wife, and hit the Socal desert like Ricky Bobby yellin' " I wanna go fast!" And I did. Whoops and bumps were takin' at speed, sand washes were drifted in, and dirt roads were tore up like cell phone bills. I hit one corner a little to fast, so I understeered, down shifted, nailed the throttle and rallied that pig like an STI in a European rally. Done. I forgot I driving a 4 door, powerstroke, straight axle tow truck. The wife was thrilled, and the kids were laughing out loud! All day I could only say " NO way!", or " This truck is not supposed to do this!!" But it did. And it will. And I'm getting my money together as we speak.

** I can't type or spell for sheet, sorry for any mistakes!

Old 09-26-2011, 11:54 PM
CParnell
Junior User
That's what I wanted to hear. I'm gathering up my money as we speak.

Old 09-27-2011, 02:41 PM
tdogmason
Freshman User
Come to the East Coast and plan something like this and I will be there....

Old 09-27-2011, 07:13 PM
76Hauler
Elder User
Originally Posted by tdogmason
Come to the East Coast and plan something like this and I will be there....
see if someone in your area has the same set up, offer them some fuel money, and beg them for a ride!!

Quick Reply: Carli Suspension Test Drive Weekend!!!