More set backs and lazyness...............but made some headway. I found another gravel pan as mine was FULL of filler, modified it to fit the trans coolers. Also gave up on finding rust free, straight air deflector panels and bought repo ones....of course they needed some work to fit/look right. I also got the headers back from the coater. More to come..........
new to me
I had to move the inner supports in a little and make some notches for the cooler lines.
Well I had company last weekend so I shot some primer sealer and paint on it today. Hopefully it will be in this week, then I can paint the air deflectors, then shoot the grill and put it back together to fire up the motor.
What a difference a good quality gun makes