Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2012, 07:17 PM
New User

PilotPete is starting off with a positive reputation.
Just pulled in at Silver Star, unpacked, beer in hand! Now where's that hot tub?!

Pete
Old 05-25-2012, 07:09 AM
Elder User

429unibody is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Zip did you find a Exhaust manifold?
Old 05-25-2012, 01:22 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Yes I did. Got one from a place in Lethbridge. That truck and the 66 are now for sale.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 05-25-2012, 11:39 PM
Elder User

How much you asking for the Merc?
Old 05-25-2012, 11:43 PM
Elder User

I got started on the foundation walls forms for my shop today
Old 05-26-2012, 05:55 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Asking around $1400.00 obo for the pair.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 06-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
Asking around $1400.00 obo for the pair.
Well if you still have them down the road I'll see what I can do ,would love to add them to my collection
Old 06-27-2012, 04:04 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Changed a wheel cylinder on the bronco. Put on a different master cylinder. Repaired a line at the master cylinder. Have the intake ready to pull off in the morning.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 06-28-2012, 06:54 PM
New User

highnwild is starting off with a positive reputation.
My 76 highboy
New front brakes, axel seals,pinion seal, tie rod, upper and lower ball joints both sides, front axel u joints, repacked hubs and bearings, need to replace seals on assisted power steering ram, but would prefer to go with power steering conversion kit, Wow there expensive, dont wanna rob any parts of my 79, it is gonna be my daughters truck so might have to swallow the 1000 dollar conversion unless someone has a better idea.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:01 AM
Elder User

R031Kona is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I did a engine swap from my parts truck into my Ranger last month.... .unfortunately just the same engine a 4.0L
Old 07-18-2012, 04:07 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Want to buy a 429 Andy. It should almost fit.

Now have working signal lights on the bronco. Changed the fuse and both front harnesses. Replaced a rear tail light assembly. Flipped one head light. Mounted upside down. Put on different antenna.

Next on the list is oil change, drivers side outside door handle, get rear window operating better or replace the whole tailgate. Need to put in a stereo. No where in town sells them so will have to wait till the next road trip.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 08-28-2012, 10:11 AM
Senior User

HardkaseDaddy is starting off with a positive reputation.
replaced the head gasket on my E250 this summer. I don't like working on van engine compartments.

Jut finished rebuilding the door for my '73, after painting it. Still got some trim to put back on it. I loooove metalic lime green.
Attached Images

1973 F-350 Super Camper Special
1991 E250 Camper Van
Old 08-29-2012, 02:21 AM
Elder User

R031Kona is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Always liked big blocks...... hmmmn
Old 09-05-2012, 03:51 AM
BC Chapter LDR

I got the box ready to bolt back on the 75.

Fellow brought in a couple 66 pu's. One is a shortbox. No box though, not much more than a cab. The second is a cab and box. The frame is hooped. Got the mind working. If my two others don't sell I have a good frame with crappy body and box, a strong running 352 and good 3spd. tranny. That's one option, probably the smartest. The second truck has very little rust on the cab and pretty much none on the box.

Now me being a 4x4 lover. Putting cab and box on mid 70's frame with a 429 and a 4spd is option two.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 09-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Senior User

HardkaseDaddy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Now me being a 4x4 lover. Putting cab and box on mid 70's frame with a 429 and a 4spd is option two.
no replacement for displacement!

1973 F-350 Super Camper Special
1991 E250 Camper Van
Old 09-08-2012, 09:16 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia