Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Elder User

429unibody is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Got the solenoid installed but I think I have the distributor off 1 tooth
Old 10-21-2011, 03:36 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Got the rad on the 65 holding antifreeze now...........................I think.

Got the donor box set on my 75. I wanted to get it off the ground for the winter.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER WITH SLEDS
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 10-25-2011, 12:00 AM
Postmaster

brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.
I just got myself a 68 f100 that needs a little love and it will keep me out of trouble when I'm in alberta without the family.So I'll keep ya posted.
03/04 6.0L 350 Crew ,DRW,ZF-6, XLT fx4, EconoMax injectors, Autometer Fuel, Boost & EGT. Fass 95/90, Sct X-III with some sweet Spartan tunes, ARP studs, RR fuel system, Southbend FB8, Fluiddamper, Ali Arc hunting bumper,Light Force, Ride-Rite helpers,Ford APCM and some other stuff.
03 6.0L Ex LTD mostly stock,05 6.0 CC srw SB, 95 f250 4x4 woods truck, 68 f100 project
Old 10-25-2011, 01:26 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Sounds awesome Tony. Need to get a few pictures for us to drool over.

I broke an exhaust manifold bolt this afternoon. Now not only do I have a cracked manifold now I have a broken bolt as well. Oh and it was the first one I tried.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 10-25-2011, 01:40 AM
Postmaster

brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.brickie has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
Sounds awesome Tony. Need to get a few pictures for us to drool over.

I broke an exhaust manifold bolt this afternoon. Now not only do I have a cracked manifold now I have a broken bolt as well. Oh and it was the first one I tried.
Get a pic in my garage in a few minutes or so Chris. I'm tryin to track down some leather buckets in calgary right now.It should be a real pita to make them fit,but that's a great excuse to sip a few beer figuring out.
03/04 6.0L 350 Crew ,DRW,ZF-6, XLT fx4, EconoMax injectors, Autometer Fuel, Boost & EGT. Fass 95/90, Sct X-III with some sweet Spartan tunes, ARP studs, RR fuel system, Southbend FB8, Fluiddamper, Ali Arc hunting bumper,Light Force, Ride-Rite helpers,Ford APCM and some other stuff.
03 6.0L Ex LTD mostly stock,05 6.0 CC srw SB, 95 f250 4x4 woods truck, 68 f100 project
Old 10-25-2011, 01:43 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Yep. That has to be a 3 or 4 beer job in my books.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 10-25-2011, 01:53 AM
Postmaster

I just put a pic in my gallery,can you post it in here Chris?
Old 10-25-2011, 02:03 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Doesn't look too bad at all Tony.

Name:  245564_520.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  82.5 KB
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 10-25-2011, 02:04 AM
BC Chapter LDR

It seems to have the same problem my trucks have. The some of the tires seem to be flat on the bottom.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 10-25-2011, 02:22 AM
Postmaster

The truck has been sitting for 15 years,hasn't been started in 3-4 (I still haven't started it) there is only one bad rust spot on the drivers front quarter and some surface on the front of the hood. other wise it is solid straight metal.The po said there is 3k on the tranny(c6 out of a farlane) and 20k on the motor(original was a straight 6) it is also missing the seat.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:27 AM
BC Chapter LDR

It looks to be in pretty decent shape. Probably just need a little fresh fuel in the tank and a little priming at the carb.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 10-25-2011, 02:42 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
It looks to be in pretty decent shape. Probably just need a little fresh fuel in the tank and a little priming at the carb.
Im going to pull the plugs and lube the bores by hand before I fire it up.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:45 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Probably a good idea.

Looks like a good find though. Hard to find oldies that don't have a lot of issues.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 11-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Posting Guru

four-sixty-power has a very good reputation on FTE.four-sixty-power has a very good reputation on FTE.four-sixty-power has a very good reputation on FTE.
My truck is in bodywork 2 towns over but I did get to the wrecking yard this past week and pulled a wiring harness and windshield for my 1978 4x4, Ford of course

Be careful of your thoughts
For your thoughts become your words

Be careful of you words
For your words become your actions

Be careful of your actions
For your actions become your habits

Be careful of your habits
For your habits become your character

Be careful of your character
For your character becomes your destiny

author unknown
Old 11-01-2011, 03:59 PM
BC Chapter LDR

I put on a chrome beauty ring. Have to find 3 more that match. Should be working on other stuff but kind of distracted by shiny things.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 11-01-2011, 03:59 PM