Mileage: 1
Color: Med Chestnut Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Beige
Engine: 460

My 1979 F350 Ranger XLT Crew Cab is for sale. Automatic and a dually with 10,000 GVW. Engine is smooth 460. Located near Amarillo, TX.

The truck is fully licensed and insured, everything works (it’s got a current Texas inspection sticker) so no problems with lights, brakes, etc. Even the cab lights on top work fine. Driven a lot and starts right up, never given me a problem. Has tilt steering and a tow package.

Has a Marti Report to go with it. Vehicle was sold in Arizona, spent time in New Mexico, now owned by me in Texas panhandle near Amarillo. Cab has no rust—not in roof, at roof/door seams, rocker panels, it’s all very nice and solid. I pulled the headliner off and took a picture of the roof and it’s beautiful. And yes, the rear doors have the original panels.

Only issue is a small bullet hole in rear cab area—it’s clean, unrusted, just needs a patch and barely noticeable. You can see it in the picture. Apparently a gun discharged behind the rear seat (not mine.) Windshield has large crack and can be replaced. Wheels are in great shape and comes with spare, and although they are 16.5” that also means they are rated for serious hauling ability.

Set up for AC but there is a leak in one main hose and when I hooked up a belt to the compressor I could tell the unit sounded like it needs a rebuild or replacement.

The bed is in good shape except for a hole toward cab area in the bed…my guess is something big fell and created the rip—it’s not rust, so otherwise very solid. The rear wheel flares are custom and the metal must not have been prepped well or was low grade because they are rusted in places.

Interior is very nice. Seats are great and rear seat is near perfect. Dash is uncracked and looks new. No radio. All trim is in tact and good condition.

Check out the pictures in my gallery. It’s a very nice truck for it’s age and it you are looking for a dentside crew cab you won’t be disappointed. Email jump2323@ hotmail. com or PM if interested. Asking $3,500.