Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Senior User

70 Bronco TX is starting off with a positive reputation.
1979 F350 Crew Cab

Year: 1979
Make: Ford
Model: F-350
Price: $3500
Mileage: 1
Color: Med Chestnut Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Beige
Engine: 460

My 1979 F350 Ranger XLT Crew Cab is for sale. Automatic and a dually with 10,000 GVW. Engine is smooth 460. Located near Amarillo, TX.

The truck is fully licensed and insured, everything works (itís got a current Texas inspection sticker) so no problems with lights, brakes, etc. Even the cab lights on top work fine. Driven a lot and starts right up, never given me a problem. Has tilt steering and a tow package.

Has a Marti Report to go with it. Vehicle was sold in Arizona, spent time in New Mexico, now owned by me in Texas panhandle near Amarillo. Cab has no rustónot in roof, at roof/door seams, rocker panels, itís all very nice and solid. I pulled the headliner off and took a picture of the roof and itís beautiful. And yes, the rear doors have the original panels.

Only issue is a small bullet hole in rear cab areaóitís clean, unrusted, just needs a patch and barely noticeable. You can see it in the picture. Apparently a gun discharged behind the rear seat (not mine.) Windshield has large crack and can be replaced. Wheels are in great shape and comes with spare, and although they are 16.5Ē that also means they are rated for serious hauling ability.

Set up for AC but there is a leak in one main hose and when I hooked up a belt to the compressor I could tell the unit sounded like it needs a rebuild or replacement.

The bed is in good shape except for a hole toward cab area in the bedÖmy guess is something big fell and created the ripóitís not rust, so otherwise very solid. The rear wheel flares are custom and the metal must not have been prepped well or was low grade because they are rusted in places.

Interior is very nice. Seats are great and rear seat is near perfect. Dash is uncracked and looks new. No radio. All trim is in tact and good condition.

Check out the pictures in my gallery. Itís a very nice truck for itís age and it you are looking for a dentside crew cab you wonít be disappointed. Email jump2323@ hotmail. com or PM if interested. Asking $3,500.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Closed Thread

Tags
1972, 19731979, 1979, 1994, 350, cab, cabs, crew, custom, dentside, f350, ford, sale, size, trim, truck