Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1980 - 1986 Bullnose F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1980 - 1986 Bullnose F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Early Eighties Bullnose Ford Truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2011, 10:38 AM
Posting Guru

Anafiel has a very good reputation on FTE.Anafiel has a very good reputation on FTE.Anafiel has a very good reputation on FTE.Anafiel has a very good reputation on FTE.
80-86 Truck Parts - Free to a good home

OK, I've cleared this with the moderators. This will be a sticky thread.

Free to a good home:
If you have any parts lying around that you just can't seem to find a use for, but haven't the heart to throw it away, offer it up to those of us that might be able to use it.

As the title says, offers must be FREE. Shipping charges are to be worked out between the "Giver" and the "Recipient" in Private Messages.

Keep the chatting to a minimum. Let's use the PM system instead for potential adoptions.

When your offered item/items find a new home, please return to this thread and delete or edit your offer (PM ctubutis if you are unable to do this). This will help keep the thread relevant, and will cut down on spamming the board search results.

All requests are to remain in the Wishlist thread. This thread is for offers only.

Enjoy!

The system didn't fail...the jury failed the system!
Old 08-23-2011, 11:11 AM

ctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputation
ctubutis ctubutis ctubutis
Thanks for this idea, Kevin!

Yes, let's try and keep this thread current by editing or deleting posts once the item(s) have changed hands, this will keep the thread from showing up too much in search results.

Anybody who creates a post has a certain amount of time (not sure what the limit is) to go back and edit it, let me know if the time limit has been reached and you can no longer do this, OK?

-chris
Old 08-23-2011, 11:25 AM
Posting Guru

ri_truck_guy has a great reputation on FTE.ri_truck_guy has a great reputation on FTE.ri_truck_guy has a great reputation on FTE.ri_truck_guy has a great reputation on FTE.
bill.csisar
Ok....I've got a good A/C compressor from an 86 302 that needs a home.
86 F150 4x4 5.0 H.O. w/Mass Air Conversion (Sold)
10 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Limited
"Everybody has issues. Some people's are just more interesting"
Old 08-23-2011, 04:12 PM
Elder User

roadrash63 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
bartering or swapping ?

hey
what about bartering or swapping ? parts only....
1985 ford f250, RCLB,4x4 300-6, t18, np208, D61.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:14 PM
Posting Guru

Anafiel has a very good reputation on FTE.Anafiel has a very good reputation on FTE.Anafiel has a very good reputation on FTE.Anafiel has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrash63 View Post
hey
what about bartering or swapping ? parts only....
That sounds like material for the Junkyard Wishlist, also a sticky up top here. This thread should be for free offers. Of course, whatever you do via PMs is totally up to you...

The system didn't fail...the jury failed the system!
Old 12-19-2011, 09:46 PM
Freshman User

carfreak2300 is starting off with a positive reputation.
if anyone has a 4spd man trans i would be interested even willing to pay
Old 12-19-2011, 11:16 PM
Coolest Guy on FTE

bruno2 has a very good reputation on FTE.bruno2 has a very good reputation on FTE.bruno2 has a very good reputation on FTE.bruno2 has a very good reputation on FTE.
I have all the internal parts plus a pump and a 2wd tail housing for a C6 tranny. The friction clutches and bands are worn out , but , thats all the stuff that gets replaced in a rebuild anyhow. I had a 4x4 tranny with a broken bell housing. I bought a 2wd C6 from another member and swapped all the 4x4 parts over to the new case. This left me with everything that goes to a C6 except the case.

If you guys need any of the parts I will ship it at cost plus packaging to you. I will give them all away or just what you need. This tranny has the 3 pinion planets and factory code servo. I have the valve body too. Send me a PM here or email me qlandp@***.net or just respond to the thread.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:39 AM
Senior User

whisler is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I have emission solenoids, valves, sensors, EGR, EGR heater, smog pump, etc. from my '84 F150 351W. If anyone needs such in order to pass emissions tests, they can be had for the cost of shipping.

Last edited by ctubutis; 04-04-2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Removed A/C stuff
Old 01-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Senior User

siloketh is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
siloketh
I have a pair of matching blue sun visors for an 81 F100, free to a good home. I have no need for them, my gun/beer hold'n rack sits in place of it (thats for you bruno2, thats where i hide the beer lol)

If you ever find yourself traveling southbound on I-95 between exits 58 & 29 one day in the great state of GA, give me a holler
Old 01-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Senior User

siloketh is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
siloketh
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruno2 View Post
I was wondering how you were going to hide it w/o the tint keth.
here are the sun visors, big ol' buggers. condition is decent and still have the mounting brackets
Click the image to open in full size.

This is how I hide the beer Bruno
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by siloketh; 02-02-2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: broken pic link, i fixer'd it
Old 01-19-2012, 09:35 PM
New User

JIMROY is starting off with a positive reputation.
HERE IS AN UPDATE ON MY TEMP CONTROL CABLE SEARCH: I TALKED TO A FELLA WHO TOLD ME THE CORRECT PART NUMBER I NEED IS E1TZ-18518A TEMP CONTROL CABLE.

THE OTHER CABLE I ALREADY HAVE THAT IS NEW IS EOTZ-18552-A IS AN AIR CONTROL CABLE THAT IS FOR OFF, FLOOR OR DEFROST CONTROL... I AM WILLING TO PART WITH THIS ONE, IF SOMEONE NEEDS IT... JIMROY 760-484-2183 OR JIMMINGUS@YAHOO.COM
Old 01-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Senior User

whisler is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Anyone need a feed-back carb., TFI module, or computer for 1984 351W? Removed from my F150 during Duraspark II conversion. It all worked when I took it off in December 2011. PM me if you need one or all of these. Moved to "free to good home"
Old 02-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Posting Guru

desperado_18_2000 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I've got to look through my bin of interior parts but I may have some interior trim pieces I can part with. Tan in color, know for certain I have the A pillar trim, and the piece that goes behind the windshield.

I'll dig through my box of stuff tomorrow and post exactly what I have.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:41 PM
Freshman User

Micbruff is starting off with a positive reputation.
hey everyone i know im new here but i do got some headlights and blinkers and the passenger side headlight bezel that i dont need for an 80-86 f250 may fit other models im not for sure. Also have a new distributor cap and new wires for a 77 f100 straight 6.

if anyone has one i need a passenger side tail light reverse pigtail and bulb. and im not for sure what they are called but i have seen some before. I want to put steps into the cab so my dad can ride, he has a bad back and my truck has a lift but i dont want step rails i know they make these little one step things os if anyone knows what those are.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
theGrubbworms JoEllen Grubbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micbruff View Post
hey everyone i know im new here but i do got some headlights and blinkers and the passenger side headlight bezel that i dont need for an 80-86 f250 may fit other models im not for sure. Also have a new distributor cap and new wires for a 77 f100 straight 6.

if anyone has one i need a passenger side tail light reverse pigtail and bulb. and im not for sure what they are called but i have seen some before. I want to put steps into the cab so my dad can ride, he has a bad back and my truck has a lift but i dont want step rails i know they make these little one step things os if anyone knows what those are.

Micbruff, where is Podunk Town located?
Troubleshooting help, for anyone that needs it.
Reward good advice with a note by clicking the left red "Add to Reputation"
button right of the word "permalink" top right of the poster's message.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:19 PM

Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1980 - 1986 Bullnose F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks

Tags
parts, shipping