Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2011, 08:35 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Thumbs up What MOD's have you done to your truck lately?

I saw a few other chapters having a MOD thread so I thought I would start a thread in Jersey for everybody to post up pictures or just a story on mods done to their rides.

Any and all visitors are also welcome to post in this thread.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:36 AM
Freshman User

Georgeandkira is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mods to come

Hello, A friend has just purchased a 1997 F-250 with which to haul horses to and from shows in New Jersey. I will be adding running boards (board or bar style TBD) to this rig. I know it's not much but I wanted to get this thread started. ANY input on the subject is welcome. Preferred brands, styles etc. I do plan on using stainless steel hardware. Kira
Old 09-02-2011, 04:35 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Welcome Kira

Kira, welcome to FTE and the NJ Chapter, sounds like you might need to ask that question in the 1987 -1996 F150 & Larger F Series which includes the 97 - 99 F250/F350 forum.

When you start your mods be sure to take some before, during and after pictures, because we love pictures...lol

Also check the link to join the NJ Chapter and be sure to read the New Member Guidelines first.

We also have GTG's (Get togethers) for fun, work, and play which are usually posted at the top of the New Jersey main forum page. The next one is the swap meet at Englishtown September 24th.

Looking forward to meeting you all and don't forget the monthly BS thread where you can find us daily just chatting away!
Old 09-02-2011, 06:08 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
i put $116.80 worth of diesel fuel in it this morning.
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:16 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

That doesn't sound like a MOD Tom, then again your are a MOD, so I guess that counts!....lol
Old 09-03-2011, 09:46 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
the title of this thread is: What have you done to your truck lately?

not what mods have you done to your truck lately.

so technically, my post was accurate for the title. Click the image to open in full size.
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:52 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
the title of this thread is: What have you done to your truck lately?

not what mods have you done to your truck lately.

so technically, my post was accurate for the title. Click the image to open in full size.
All fixed wise azzzzz.....lol Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Posting Guru

gatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to beholdgatormccluskey is a splendid one to behold
Steve >> Do you know how to build a ark ? I need one down here. Or at least a big boat. LOL
(1997 F-250 - 7.3) (2000 7.3)
(1996 F 250 - 7.3) (1999 F-250 - 7.3) (1986 250)
Old 09-03-2011, 01:09 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
I am sure that there are a few already built around Steve's area that could be shipped down to you.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Wallace 9/6/14 & Annabelle 10/15/14, man's best friends
Old 09-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Freshman User

ahco4693 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hi, I'm gonna wire 1 of the upfitter switches in my 2010 F350 so I can have the rear view camera on when I'm driving down the road. I went to Ford to get the wiring diagrams, and my buddy who does wiring is gonna help this weekend. I also ordered a Pop and Lock power tailgate lock so I can lock the tailgate with the keyfob. Not big MODS but it's a start!!!
Old 09-09-2011, 09:38 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahco4693 View Post
Hi, I'm gonna wire 1 of the upfitter switches in my 2010 F350 so I can have the rear view camera on when I'm driving down the road. I went to Ford to get the wiring diagrams, and my buddy who does wiring is gonna help this weekend. I also ordered a Pop and Lock power tailgate lock so I can lock the tailgate with the keyfob. Not big MODS but it's a start!!!
Sounds good, don't forget to take lot's of pictures of the process.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:18 PM
Junior User

08mike250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
08mike250 250_Curatolo fg2mike08
anyone know what size magnaflow muffler i would need for my truck 08 250 5.4L
Old 09-18-2011, 12:22 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

I had a Magnaflow on my V10, here it is after fours years in Jersey!

I now have the SS Gibson Cat Back single side sweep.
Attached Images

Old 09-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Junior User

08mike250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
08mike250 250_Curatolo fg2mike08
wow, yeah i just want a muffler, maybe i will go with a flowmaster, you know what size i need
Old 09-18-2011, 02:32 PM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Steve that thing is nasty lookin', they sure dont last like the original (first) exhaust
Gerry- .... Slackmaster #23, avid winter salt hater
2006 F350 Lariat
2006 Mustang vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River Sand Piper 345RET 40ft Fiver
Old 09-18-2011, 02:32 PM