Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2011, 03:20 PM
Amatuer Restorer

gfw1985 has a great reputation on FTE.gfw1985 has a great reputation on FTE.gfw1985 has a great reputation on FTE.gfw1985 has a great reputation on FTE.gfw1985 has a great reputation on FTE.gfw1985 has a great reputation on FTE.
Guru Mediation?

What's this message about. I get it half the time trying to load attachments(properly) and sometimes just trying to get on the site to start with.

66 Bronco Half Cab, 203ci I6, CI aluminum head and intake, Isky 256/256 cam, Keith Black pistons, Clifford header, Holley 390cfm 4v, 9.7:1 comp, DSII ignition
Old 08-21-2011, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

powerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputation
Sorry I didn't see your thread until now. We're aware of it and the Site Administrators are looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience and if it's any consolation, I'm having the same problems.
2011 F-350 4x4 Lariat Ultimate, Oxford White / Pale Adobe 6.7L PSD 3.55 ELD / Gone but not forgotten.
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced / FTE Forum Guidelines

RIP Steve (Bricks) Price........Godspeed my good friend. RIP Paul / Hdslider.....you are truly missed.
Old 08-21-2011, 03:33 PM
Amatuer Restorer

gfw1985 has a great reputation on FTE.gfw1985 has a great reputation on FTE.gfw1985 has a great reputation on FTE.gfw1985 has a great reputation on FTE.gfw1985 has a great reputation on FTE.gfw1985 has a great reputation on FTE.
Appreciate the reply. I went in and deleted a pile of attachments that were stored trying to see if made a diff. Worse thing is replying with attachments in mind and can't load them. Some responses are just worthless without them.

66 Bronco Half Cab, 203ci I6, CI aluminum head and intake, Isky 256/256 cam, Keith Black pistons, Clifford header, Holley 390cfm 4v, 9.7:1 comp, DSII ignition
Old 08-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

powerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputation
I know what you mean. A picture is really worth a thousand words on here.
2011 F-350 4x4 Lariat Ultimate, Oxford White / Pale Adobe 6.7L PSD 3.55 ELD / Gone but not forgotten.
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced / FTE Forum Guidelines

RIP Steve (Bricks) Price........Godspeed my good friend. RIP Paul / Hdslider.....you are truly missed.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:33 AM

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
unless it is one of your avatars.Click the image to open in full size.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Postmaster

ToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud of
ToMang07
I've had it happen a couple times, too. Seems most common when the site is bogged down.
~Tom~ 02 F350 CCSB 4x4 SRW 7.3L, DIY-6637, PHP Phoenix-(STK-80dd-100P-120R-65T-40T) 4" TB-409SS MBRP, GS 3 in 1, EGT/Boost/Tranny, Fisher 8' MM2. Tymar HPX, NON-EBV Pedestal, Turbo Master, Wicked Wheel, Hutch/Harpoon, RR-Plenums/clamps, 203* TS and Billet Housing, ELC, Fumoto, CCV Dumped, Foil, AIH, and EBV, Pontoons All Missing...~AE w/Ford Pack~
Old 09-04-2011, 12:07 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements

Tags
guru, mediation