Chassis Dimensions - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Chassis Dimensions

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2011, 09:14 PM
Senior User
BrizNasty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Chassis Dimensions

Anyone have a diagram detailing dimensions for a 1950 F68/F3? Something I can give the guys that are gonna straighten the frame on my project?

I have the one from the shop manual just wondering if there was something a little more detailed out there.

The frame damage appears very minor (slight bend in front of front cross member) but unfortunately because my truck hasn't been registered since it was originally purchased new (second owner yaayyy) in order to register it again I have to get an "Out of Province" inspection which is pretty stringent on the frame alignment among other things.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!
Old 08-16-2011, 10:00 PM
Post Fiend
52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of
I've never seen anything more detailed than the factory published dimensions. These frames were very symmetrical, so making sure the rails even and square should do the trick.

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums >