It's possible. I probably won't know until she grows up some. The mother is a pure Border Collie, but Dad is a Husky mix, so I don't know what all else is in there. It'll be interesting to see what I end up with.
Getting puppy pictures is harder than one thinks. 95% of her time is spent eating, sleeping and pooping. Not the best subject matter. The other 5% is spent tearing around faster than the camera can focus.