Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region > Australia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Australia Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: ChunderDownUnder

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Postmaster

1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.
Howdy to the FTE folks "Down Under'

Wondered IF any of you folks would be willing/able to help me out here. Have a friend collecting license plates for a neighbor (autistic/special needs) & figured IF I could get one or two from somewhere other than here in the states, it'd be cool. Buddy says he's willing to send the money for postage back if you put a note in with the plates & include your name & address. Don't have any idea what your rules & regulations are like there/ Don't even know what they are here in the states, everybody's different. Anyway, IF anybody wants, send me a P.M. here or I'm on Spacebook, Pat Carpenter. Just look for the BLUE OVAL FORD (of course). Thanks in advance.
Pat C. Misery chapter member
Old 08-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Posting Guru

ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.
No worries Pat. We are supposed to return them after use but you see the odd one lying around every now and then. I will keep an eye out. If I find one I will send it over bro.
join the Australian Chapter here-Join Chapter
Old 08-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Postmaster

1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunderDownUnder View Post
No worries Pat. We are supposed to return them after use but you see the odd one lying around every now and then. I will keep an eye out. If I find one I will send it over bro.
Thanks Brian. I'll P.M. the address. It's for a friend's neighbor.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:06 AM
Elder User

Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1OldFordMan View Post
Wondered IF any of you folks would be willing/able to help me out here. Have a friend collecting license plates for a neighbor (autistic/special needs) & figured IF I could get one or two from somewhere other than here in the states, it'd be cool. Buddy says he's willing to send the money for postage back if you put a note in with the plates & include your name & address. Don't have any idea what your rules & regulations are like there/ Don't even know what they are here in the states, everybody's different. Anyway, IF anybody wants, send me a P.M. here or I'm on Spacebook, Pat Carpenter. Just look for the BLUE OVAL FORD (of course). Thanks in advance.
No worries m8,next time im at brian's i'll get you a couple,i think there yellow with black writing i think...
2005 FORD F250 7.3L, Maxxis BigHorns 35's,16x10 alloy rims,5"Procomp/Icon Vehicle Dynamics lift,AIH Delete,CCV,FRX,HPX, OCR,JW valve body,mag-hytec rear diff cover,Riffraff Billet plenums,Clays ported housing+11 blade comp wheel,Bellowed up-pipes,Garrett turbo outlet,F6 chip,Custom 4" to 5" exhaust,All from clay @ RiffRaff,BD big trans sump,Carpc got the ****,got a IPAD in the dash now
Old 08-03-2011, 09:20 AM
Postmaster

Thanks guys. So IF I read this right, one of you is Brian with an A & the other one is Bryan with a Y? Sounds like it'd be confusing when you get together. P.M.ed the address to BrIan (Chunder) yesterday. THANKS again guys!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Elder User

Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Thanks guys. So IF I read this right, one of you is Brian with an A & the other one is Bryan with a Y? Sounds like it'd be confusing when you get together. P.M.ed the address to BrIan (Chunder) yesterday. THANKS again guys!!!
When we all get together,the boys call brian " mary" so there's no confusion at all .
2005 FORD F250 7.3L, Maxxis BigHorns 35's,16x10 alloy rims,5"Procomp/Icon Vehicle Dynamics lift,AIH Delete,CCV,FRX,HPX, OCR,JW valve body,mag-hytec rear diff cover,Riffraff Billet plenums,Clays ported housing+11 blade comp wheel,Bellowed up-pipes,Garrett turbo outlet,F6 chip,Custom 4" to 5" exhaust,All from clay @ RiffRaff,BD big trans sump,Carpc got the ****,got a IPAD in the dash now
Old 08-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkelly View Post
When we all get together,the boys call brian " mary" so there's no confusion at all .
OUCH!!!! That's cold. Sent him another message this morning (my time), my handwriting is so bad I can't even read it myself. Made a mistake on the address & sent a correction.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:15 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkelly View Post
That is a tough one to live down.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

7th Annual FTE Mid Atlantic Meet/ATNs at Carlisle, PA Information

Avatar is an eternal flame at the quarters of E263 TL 117 of the FDNY.....RIP 343.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:21 AM
Elder User

Quote:
OUCH!!!! That's cold.
Its the aussie thing,he'll come back with all guns firing,its wot we do downunder
Old 08-04-2011, 03:23 AM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
Im glad i got in first,wait my freind,he'll come crashing thru very soon

New york new york,the song come straight into the head when i read your post,im gunna visit america one day and new york is on the ajenda bigtime..
Old 08-04-2011, 03:43 AM
Posting Guru

ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
whats wrong with Mary
join the Australian Chapter here-Join Chapter
Old 08-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunderDownUnder View Post
whats wrong with Mary
Thats right
Old 08-14-2011, 09:24 AM
Posting Guru

hotroddsl has a very good reputation on FTE.hotroddsl has a very good reputation on FTE.hotroddsl has a very good reputation on FTE.
According to lord Monty Python's Flying Circus, I was led to believe all you Blokes were named Bruce! Now I here it's Bryan/Brian? What gives? Are you just trying to confuse the Yank's again?....lol
Jim...& fat Monty
"I'm Jim and I'm a modaholic"PAA#111 '02 CC lariat, 4x4 6" 37x12.5 70R17 BAJA TA's, JW trans, 7.3, AFE intake, blade runner, AFE 5" exh., GTP38R non-wastegated, Beans stage II, Mahle ceramics, crower rods, 6.0 spearco CAC, Adrenaline HPOP, ceramic manifolds, TS Performance by BDP and yes, it's FAST!;'07 4x4 DRW CC Lariat moonroof & leather, 6", 6.0L PSD, 4" AFE, CAC & high ram, tuning by spartan, '07 Warrior 39 CR. '98 &'99 Expey's, custom rack by Dr. Fam
Old 08-14-2011, 09:27 AM
New Jersey Chapter LDR

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
and to think all along I thought it was Sheila????
Old 08-14-2011, 09:27 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region > Australia Chapter