New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

New Member Announcement - saz2686

Old 07-18-2011, 08:46 PM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Received 150 Likes on 122 Posts
Thumbs up New Member Announcement - saz2686

Lets have a warm welcome for our newest member and who goes by the name of saz2686 from the town of Jackson.

He has a 2000 Excursion and he has joined us on FTE 11/18/2010.

WELCOME to the NJ Chapter and post often.

Old 07-30-2011, 06:21 AM
saz2686
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Howdy all, my name is Scott and I am a plumber from Jackson. Sorry I had not realized earlier I have been accepted into the NJ chapter- I never think to check my messages. I have been following FTE forum frequently since I joined, it is a great site. I will now follow the NJ chapter section, thank you for the invite. Well I am lucky enough to own an excursion and be able to maintain it as per this site. A little about me. I ride dirt bikes, quads, bulls and anything fast, fun, or dangerous. An outdoors man for sure. Camp, hike, and rock n roll. I am a hard worker and was raised "right" . Anyhow, I am quick to give a hand if I am able. I look forward to interacting with the NJ chapter, thanks again.

Old 07-30-2011, 07:35 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Received 150 Likes on 122 Posts
Welcome again Scott, in the main section of the Jersey Forum is the the notorious Monthly BS thread, and it's just that, many visitors and locals. We have different meets at time to time, as a matter of fact there is a big one next weekend in Carlisle PA, check the top of the the Jersey forum for info to that. And we have occasional last minute ones too!...lol

Search this Thread