Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2011, 08:50 PM
Elder User

captradiator is starting off with a positive reputation.
1956 Big Job Cabover on eBay

Hope I'm not duplicating here, but saw this tonight on eBay;

Ford | eBay

2005 Sport Trac
1996 Bronco
1972 Bronco
1956 F-350 Wrecker
Old 07-27-2011, 01:35 AM
Elder User

badger_hound is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Nice looking truck.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:42 PM
Elder User

vintage56 is starting off with a positive reputation.
ended early.
was watching that one.
JML
Old 10-11-2011, 09:58 PM
New User

michaddict is starting off with a positive reputation.
1956 ford c-600 coe

Just found and joined the forum. Are you still looking for a COE?

Last edited by Fomoko1; 10-12-2011 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Use pm`s, emails when offering items for sale.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Postmaster

Harrier has a great reputation on FTE.Harrier has a great reputation on FTE.Harrier has a great reputation on FTE.Harrier has a great reputation on FTE.Harrier has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaddict View Post
Just found and joined the forum. Are you still looking for a COE? larry 616-836-1594
Welcome to FTE! Quite a few guys looking for COE's, but some of us would be shot by our wives if we brought one home.
Of course there are guys here that seem to have them follow them home like lost puppies.....
Old 10-11-2011, 10:34 PM
New User

1956 coe

Hi Joe. That was a quick response. I have some pictures of a couple really nice car haulers made from 50's Coe. I am sitting on one that is pretty solid with a hoist and pto. I thought maybe I would do something special but I need to make some space so I am looking at moving the '56 and also an '83 Riviera convertible. If I can figure out how to add pics, I will add some pictures of the car haulers. One is a deep red and the other is a bright canary yellow set up as a tandem axle with a low deck. I found out the it was the same guy that built both of these. After selling the first one he built another one. We also have a guy here that has been restoring '50 era pickups. I have some pictures of his also. larry
Old 10-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Post Fiend

52 Merc is a name known to all52 Merc is a name known to all52 Merc is a name known to all52 Merc is a name known to all52 Merc is a name known to all52 Merc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaddict View Post
Hi Joe. That was a quick response. I have some pictures of a couple really nice car haulers made from 50's Coe. I am sitting on one that is pretty solid with a hoist and pto. I thought maybe I would do something special but I need to make some space so I am looking at moving the '56 and also an '83 Riviera convertible. If I can figure out how to add pics, I will add some pictures of the car haulers. One is a deep red and the other is a bright canary yellow set up as a tandem axle with a low deck. I found out the it was the same guy that built both of these. After selling the first one he built another one. We also have a guy here that has been restoring '50 era pickups. I have some pictures of his also. larry
Welcome to the forum, Larry. We have a classified ad section you can find a link to at the top of the main page for selling trucks and parts. The moderators don't care much for us selling stuff in the general forum. Just a word to the wise. Photos have to be hosted on a 3rd party photo hosting website, like flickr, etc., and linked to here from there.

Wayne
52 Mercury M-1
among other things.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:40 AM
New User

Thanks

Wayne, Thanks for the information, I will check through it when I have more time. Sorry for not doing it right the first time. Have a good day. larry
Old 10-12-2011, 10:40 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks

Tags
1956, 52, 56, big, cabover, coe, convertible, ebay, ford, job, jobs, merc, parts, restorable, truck, trucks