Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Aftermarket Products
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2011, 02:31 PM
Junior User

FordTruckMan2004 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sethro73 Sethro73
Roll N' Lock Tonneau Covers

Has any one had/have a roll n lock cover for their bed? Seems to me that they would be handy but Ive heard that they leak and jam pretty often. Anyone got an opinion on them?
Old 07-24-2011, 06:32 PM
Post Fiend

ReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to behold
i used to sell, install them. The plus for us is they were made in south florida which is much closer than Pace Edwards which comes out of California. They are a bit more fincky than PE, but over all good covers. Their tolerances are very tight, which is what makes them fincky. Roll n lock is a good choice, but take a look at what Pace Edwards has to offer. I've had the original RNL and PE's Bedlocker and original cover. I really like the Bedlocker and Jack rabbit covers.

</td><td> Look, see these two tow hooks? They look like tusks. And what kind of animal has tusks?</td></tr></table>
Old 07-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Elder User

TruckDaddy is starting off with a positive reputation.
I vote for RNL over PE Jack Rabbit. I agree about the RNL is picky, the rails need to stay in the correct position all the time.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:34 PM
New User

fun_killer666 is starting off with a positive reputation.
i got a rnl i love it its adjustable but like they say it is finiky so i dont mess with it and the bed railes get it the way some times but other than that i love it
Old 05-31-2012, 08:43 AM
Senior User

SARGE/AF is starting off with a positive reputation.
Pace Edwards Roll Cover

I have had the Pace Edwards electric, and I compaired it to a friend of mines RNL and I never had the jamming problems he did. The only problem was and we both had the same problem is they do occasionally leak mostly back near the tailgate in the rail part which caused drips inside the bed.
I am getting ready to purchase another one, PE gave me good customer service even replacing the roll top that was damaged by the shipper on the first one that arrived with another one.

Sarge
Old 06-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Senior User

montey2005 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
daxrizo
I've had the tonneau low pro on all my trucks. Love it and they don't fade plus no leaks on the sides or ends. My truck is too big to fit in my garage unfortunately.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Post Fiend

ReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to behold
That looks more like the Truxedo or possibly an Access cover? The covers discussed so far have been the retractables.

</td><td> Look, see these two tow hooks? They look like tusks. And what kind of animal has tusks?</td></tr></table>
Old 07-07-2012, 08:20 AM
Elder User

FORD COASTIE has a very good reputation on FTE.FORD COASTIE has a very good reputation on FTE.FORD COASTIE has a very good reputation on FTE.
I have a Retrax One and love it. Easy to install and a great product. No vinyl to maintain like the Roll N Lock.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:20 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Aftermarket Products

Tags
2011, barrel, bed, cover, covers, f150, forums, lock, locks, roll, rollnlock, rolltop, sale, superduty, tonneau, truck