Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > South Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

South Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2011, 02:10 PM
Posting Guru

AndeyHall is starting off with a positive reputation.
Custom Ford Emblems

A friend and I are making custom emblems now just for something fun to do. If anybody wants one just let us know. We've only done Clemson so far, but I'm planning on doing one in a few days with chapter logo (just the state outline with the palm tree and crescent moon). We're also going to do USC emblems, and I'm also working on a UGA emblem for a friend, so if I like how it turns out I'll be doing those regularly also. Here's some pics of the ones we've done so far:
Click the image to open in full size.
If you like any of these or have an idea for something you'd like to see let me know.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:37 PM
New User

rudyrude432 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I would really like to get one that reads....king ranch. The letters in gold and the background in black or really the charcoal grey. Please let me know something soon thanks! Email address is rudyrude432@gmail.com
Old 04-02-2012, 08:01 PM
New User

05fordjones is starting off with a positive reputation.
custom ford emblem

i would like to have one, if your selling them id like to buy one, if you can just email me at usmc45jones@yahoo.com
Old 08-13-2012, 09:32 AM
New User

teverybody is starting off with a positive reputation.
I know the thread is a little old but if you are still making the emblems i would like to discuss getting 2 UGA styles made. Teverybody@yahoo.com is my email address. I look forward to hearing from you.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:22 AM
Freshman User

jamesbaughman333 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a question, I have a grill guard and I was wondering if you knew where I could get a whole new replacement emblem to put on it because it covers up the factory emblem. I have been looking online and all I can find are the stickers.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:22 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > South Carolina Chapter

Tags
clemson, covers, custom, emblem, emblems, find, fits, ford, king, palmetto, ranch, tree, truck, trucks, uga