Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2011, 10:58 AM
Senior User

ItsMREMT is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
https://www.facebook.com/ItsMrEMT ItsMrEMT hype6477
New to FTE

Hello all,

New to this forum I out grew the other f150 forum I was on and my buddy unleashed recommend I come here since I am the proud owner of a f350 I don't have any pics of it at the moment but I will start taking some ASAP I missed out on a few post already on the SD section where people are posting there trucks at work I was pulled 3 truck loads of dirt " I don't want to get my pretty bed dirt so we made a few quick sides for a car trailer and pulled some dirt

As my name goes I am an EMT I work for the Russian mob and we go anywhere there is money no joke.... Looking to get hired on by Gold Coast which is a company I am personally grateful for

I am 27 engaged have more toys then I have $$$ for my future wife totaled out my f150 so we upgraded to a f350 diesel 4x4 srw screw lifted 05 with 90k miles at the time purchased since my little f150 non 4x4 always got stuck in pismo with my toys on it

Uuummm I bounce between the gf house in sanfernando and my dads in thousand oaks

Uuummm ne thing else just ask
Old 07-13-2011, 11:16 AM
Postmaster

turbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud of
Welcome, glad to have you on board.
But be careful, you could end up in the "What the hell" thread with posts like that.

'08 Super Duty 6.4, '61 Unibody, '63 T-bird, '66 Mustang
'76 F750 Firetruck, '83 F150, '74 F-1004x4 shrtbx
And not enough time to drive 'em.
Marc
Be like Steve
Old 07-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Senior User

It's was all in good humor which is a little bit dark and twisted now due to my profession but I thought it was funny so if I lol it's all good n the hood
Old 07-13-2011, 11:45 AM
Postmaster

turbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud ofturbohunter has much to be proud of
As was mine.
Cheers bro

'08 Super Duty 6.4, '61 Unibody, '63 T-bird, '66 Mustang
'76 F750 Firetruck, '83 F150, '74 F-1004x4 shrtbx
And not enough time to drive 'em.
Marc
Be like Steve
Old 07-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Welcome to the chapter EMT. Are we gonna have to call you EMT, or do we get to know your first name?
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 07-13-2011, 11:20 PM
Senior User

lol I prefer Mr.EMT but EMT will do lol Jk name is J.R. Not junior just jay are ?
Old 07-14-2011, 11:52 AM
9 ECHO 1

A/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputation
Welccome
- Trey PAA Member #110
2002 F250 XLT CrewCab Short Bed 4x4 7.3L
My How-To Video Library
SoCal Chapter Member (Join us HERE)
Old 07-14-2011, 02:26 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreySpooner65 View Post
Welccome
lol that's the spirit!
Old 07-14-2011, 02:32 PM
9 ECHO 1

A/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMREMT View Post
As my name goes I am an EMT I work for the Russian mob and we go anywhere there is money no joke.... Looking to get hired on by Gold Coast which is a company I am personally grateful for
Gold Coast is now owned by AMR btw.. Your best bet is to get hired by GC as an EMT and then get your EMT-ALS Assist cert. Then you can run 911 calls. As an EMT-B you will only get IFTs unless the 911 rigs are maxed out, which seems to be happening more and more these days..

ANYWAY! When you go for your interview ask for Tom O'Connor. Tell him I sent you

EDIT: Dont actually say that. Its never a good idea to suggest favoritism in an interview.
- Trey PAA Member #110
My How-To Video Library
Old 07-14-2011, 02:36 PM
9 ECHO 1

Quote:
It's was all in good humor which is a little bit dark and twisted now due to my profession but I thought it was funny so if I lol it's all good n the hood
It is said that there is no body more sick and twisted than a firefighter or emt/medic after a bad call. Because 99% of them will be making jokes about it as soon as they are in the rig. Its just how we roll. Industry trick to keep your sanity it a world where you see terrible things, that no human being should ever be made to see.
- Trey PAA Member #110
My How-To Video Library
Old 07-14-2011, 02:47 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Gold Coast is now owned by AMR btw.. Your best bet is to get hired by GC as an EMT and then get your EMT-ALS Assist cert. Then you can run 911 calls. As an EMT-B you will only get IFTs unless the 911 rigs are maxed out, which seems to be happening more and more these days..

ANYWAY! When you go for your interview ask for Tom O'Connor. Tell him I sent you

EDIT: Dont actually say that. Its never a good idea to suggest favoritism in an interview.
I have been bugging mike stillwaggon but he is away on vacation till July 19th so :/ but I'll ask for Tom if it gets me in my current company loves collecting DOT violations like trophies we are at 6 which might get our LA City Certs pulled which would mean I would be without a job since 90% of our calls are City
Old 07-14-2011, 02:49 PM
9 ECHO 1

Quote:
I have been bugging mike stillwaggon but he is away on vacation till July 19th so :/ but I'll ask for Tom if it gets me in my current company loves collecting DOT violations like trophies we are at 6 which might get our LA City Certs pulled which would mean I would be without a job since 90% of our calls are City
Tom is a great guy, as are most of the people there. Its a great service to work for.
- Trey PAA Member #110
My How-To Video Library
Senior User

Quote:
It is said that there is no body more sick and twisted than a firefighter or emt/medic after a bad call. Because 99% of them will be making jokes about it as soon as they are in the rig. Its just how we roll. Industry trick to keep your sanity it a world where you see terrible things, that no human being should ever be made to see.
oh so true

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter