Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Resident smarta$$

D8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to behold
tim.burke.167
Lancaster area ?

Hey guys just pokin around here. I was looking at my pics of my old F250 KR 6.0 and got to wondering, has anyone seen it? I have a buddy that lives around Dallas and he saw it a few times last year, just wondering how its doing? I miss that truck but not the headaches it caused me before I traded it. Sank alot of $$$ into it and just couldn't afford another repair bill. Here she is
Click the image to open in full size.
I was working in Leola and traded it at New Holland Ford last May, and I never saw it on the lot for sale. I still have the Meyer plow from it and wouldn't mind selling it as it just takes up room in my garage. Thanks for looking, and Happy 4th everyone!
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
Old 07-28-2011, 06:57 AM
Junior User

derfm is starting off with a positive reputation.
well one thing i know , when i traded my '01 in there ; it never made it to the sales floor . it was sold (at least it had a deposit on it) before i even picked up my new one ......
the day i picked my new one up , there was 3 people wanting it . the tags weren't off it yet .....
Old 07-28-2011, 04:14 PM
Resident smarta$$

D8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to behold
tim.burke.167
Quote:
Originally Posted by derfm View Post
well one thing i know , when i traded my '01 in there ; it never made it to the sales floor . it was sold (at least it had a deposit on it) before i even picked up my new one ......
the day i picked my new one up , there was 3 people wanting it . the tags weren't off it yet .....
Right, I don't think mine did either. I dropped it off on the way in to work and my buddy left me off there on the way home to get my new one and it was nowhere to be seen.
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
Old 07-28-2011, 04:14 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter

Tags
diesel, garage, lancaster, pa, truck