Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2011, 03:18 AM
Posting Guru

jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.
July BS thread

Good morning and welcome to the second half of the year.

Dang I hate being tired and bored. There was more I was going to say but now that I am in front of my computer with an internet connection I can not remember what it was Oh well.

Enjoy everyone.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:10 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
GOOD MORNING ALL!
Friday is here and INDEPENDENCE DAY is close!
Long weekend for most of us, please be safe and remember why it is we celebrate this day......esp now with more and more liberties being taken from us.......
Peace be with you my friends! Have a great day!
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:26 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Good Morning All!

Happy New Month and TGIF leading into a Holiday Weekend!
Old 07-01-2011, 09:25 AM
Internet Brands

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Time to celebrate a great holiday, be safe and have fun
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 07-01-2011, 11:11 AM
Nevada Chapter LDR

67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation
Goodmorning all!

TGIF! I'm so looking forward to today being over with! My son broke the rear shock on his racing quad yesterday. Now we're scrambling to get another one today.. UGH!
Jeff - It sounds like your day is starting off like mine. Hope it gets better for both of us.
Scott - I totally agree that alot of our liberties are being taken away. Especially the "legal" ones! (example - NA beers/wines for people that want to drink or the flavor w/o the drunk or the natural /herbal (legal form) of party pills/stuff for those that want to keep it all legal) So much for this weekend!
Atleast Jimmy & I will be out for another ride around Lake Tahoe tomorrow.

Join the NV Chapter HERE

67 Ford F100 "OLFTHFL" - Show truck
94 Toyota 4Runner - Daily driver
92 Ninja ZX600-D "YUMMY" & 07 Hyosung GT650-R "FLAMEN"- My toys
Old 07-02-2011, 08:33 AM
Internet Brands

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Good Morning to everyone.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Old 07-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Nevada Chapter LDR

67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation
Goodevening Nevada!

Long day riding around Lake Tahoe, then went to the Woodfords for Lottery Tickets & had lunch in Genoa before coming home. Tired & sunburnt...see ya tomorrow.

Join the NV Chapter HERE

Old 07-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Internet Brands

One day to our best day in history...at least for us ...as a country !

Old 07-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Nevada Chapter LDR

Goodmorning everyone!

Hope you have a blessed Sunday. WOOHOO...1 more day until the 4th of July!
Have a happy & safe weekend.

Join the NV Chapter HERE

Old 07-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Senior User

renoduckman is starting off with a positive reputation.
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67 Olfthfl View Post
Goodevening Nevada!

Long day riding around Lake Tahoe, then went to the Woodfords for Lottery Tickets & had lunch in Genoa before coming home. Tired & sunburnt...see ya tomorrow.
We must have just missed you. We went to Gardnerville, ate at Overland Basque,to Markleville, To Lake Tahoe and back home thru Carson City way! Put a few miles on the Powerstroke and it appears that my MPG loss has been solved. Only one drive but it appears the Leaky Intercooler boots were the problem. Joe
1973 Boston Whaler Montauk
1987 Ranger 4x4 sold and missed
1987 Ranger 2 wheel drive sold and missed
Old 07-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Nevada Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by renoduckman View Post
We must have just missed you. We went to Gardnerville, ate at Overland Basque,to Markleville, To Lake Tahoe and back home thru Carson City way! Put a few miles on the Powerstroke and it appears that my MPG loss has been solved. Only one drive but it appears the Leaky Intercooler boots were the problem. Joe
Well damn.... Maybe next time huh? I thought I posted last weekend something about hubby & I going for a ride around Tahoe again this weekend, that way if anyone wanted to join in the ride, they could or even meet up w/ us after at the Genoa Bar.

Well, if your into TT Flat track racing, come out July 9th (Saturday) to ThunderBowl Speedway in MoundHouse. Gates open at 3pm, Practice starts at 5pm, & Races begin at 6pm. If you want more info, check out their Facebook page or let me know. Rumor has it that they are doing Outlaw cars also for this race only in memory of former racer.

Join the NV Chapter HERE

Old 07-04-2011, 03:23 AM
Posting Guru

jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.jarod17 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Good morning everyone and happy 4th of July.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:57 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Good Morning All!

Happy Independence Day!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:57 AM