Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2011, 09:51 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up please welcome bigseadaddy

lets welcome our new member bigseadaddy
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 06-26-2011, 11:48 AM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Welcome B-S-D..... let us know what you drive and where you lay your head at night!

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 06-26-2011, 04:49 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
welcome. come have a talk with us in the b/s thread
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Rob would probably hurt himself just being in the same room with tools.....LOL
Old 06-26-2011, 10:52 PM
Posting Guru

deadeyedevon has a very good reputation on FTE.deadeyedevon has a very good reputation on FTE.deadeyedevon has a very good reputation on FTE.deadeyedevon has a very good reputation on FTE.
welcome to the forum
Official FTE Slackmaster #12
1996 Bronco XLT-351-superwinch hubs-rampage soft top-optima bat-33 BFG Mud Ter-Skyjacker shks-2.5 lift-KnN cold air-energy bushings
27ft 95 Skyline Aljo
Old 06-26-2011, 11:39 PM
Senior User

MrMarquis is starting off with a positive reputation.
TheRailBaron6200
Welcome!

Something tells me you may haul a boat often...

The Big Mercury Enthusiast ------ Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Old 06-27-2011, 04:39 PM
Senior User

bigseadaddy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks for the Welcome!

A little about my self. I am an active duty Chief Petty Officer in the US Navy. I have been serving for 19 years now and hail from the state of Texas.

I have been wed to my best friend for 14 years now and have two boys and two girls. We also share our home with two Chessies. One is the best duck/bird I have ever owned the other is my sons and the jury is still out (I call her "tard" for a reason!)

My whole family are avid outdoors folk and we spend as much time as we can fishing, hunting, and camping.

We spent years camping the "traditional" way in a tent until my DW got the idea of buying a camper. We quickly went from a pop up to a 30' TT to a 39' 5th wheel. We currently own a 39' Serria 355QBQ that I tow with my over built (moded) F250.

We have lived all over the country and the world. We are living in Southern MD in the California area and my wife and I have really fell in love with the area. Besides the SNOW and all the damn salt they put down I LOVE the area.

BSD
Old 06-27-2011, 04:54 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
HAHAHAHA..... SALT? Obviously you haven't lived in the NorthEast or even Michigan!

Boy, that must be ONE MODDED F250 if you are pulling a 39 footer!! What's the CGVW?

Ok Chief...what's the job? I was an E6 ADJ when I retired in 1975. Pax River was my first duty station after boot camp. Two of my grandsons are working there this summer as they are UMD Engineering students...... One senior this fall and the other a Freshman.

Welcome to the Maryland Chapter!!

Old 06-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Senior User

LOL I get asked that all the time and you can never go by length, some of the newer ones are coming in lighter....

My GCVW is 21200.

My truck weighs in at 7800 with full tank and all family

My trailer is 13400 fully loaded for a 5 day trip.

My GCVWR is 22500 and my truck is tagged at 11500 GVWR. Even if I went by the manufacutred GVWR of 9600 I am at 9800 and below my axle ratings. We all know there is nothing different about a 350 srw and a 250 srw besides a 3" block in the rear and a higher "Ford" GVWR with my heavy service springs, timberens, and moded brakes with the 4.30 rear I pull it and STOP it with no issues and I have taken it in some very hight winds with no stability issues what so ever.

Legal in all states.....

As far as job - I am a CTA by trade but in 2008 the Navy merged YN and CTA's..... That said I have never really done admin but have been in special programs my whole career. I plan on finishing it up here. I have a BA in security managment and plan on going into programs again.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:49 PM
Posting Guru

deadeyedevon has a very good reputation on FTE.deadeyedevon has a very good reputation on FTE.deadeyedevon has a very good reputation on FTE.deadeyedevon has a very good reputation on FTE.
have you done any camping in or around the area?
1996 Bronco XLT-351-superwinch hubs-rampage soft top-optima bat-33 BFG Mud Ter-Skyjacker shks-2.5 lift-KnN cold air-energy bushings
27ft 95 Skyline Aljo
Old 06-28-2011, 05:50 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeyedevon View Post
have you done any camping in or around the area?
In and around the area... We have done Solomons here in SoMD but have been going over to VA mostly. We have plans to hit PA, DE and the outerbanks this summer if we can.

Why do you ask?
Old 06-28-2011, 09:21 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigseadaddy View Post
In and around the area... We have done Solomons here in SoMD but have been going over to VA mostly. We have plans to hit PA, DE and the outerbanks this summer if we can.

Why do you ask?
me and my fam camp a lot around MD and have a trip planned to DE, i think the place is called...Lake something, its a state park. were going to Ft.Whalley by OC this weekend, im sure traffic will be GREAT
27ft 95 Skyline Aljo
Old 06-30-2011, 04:21 PM
Posting Legend

Not to mention the cost of getting over the Bay Bridge! Have fun! Just got back from our NY trip... 5 tanks of diesel @ 100 clams a tank! One was 125!

Old 06-30-2011, 04:21 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter