Notices
1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ryan dunn of jackass dies in fatal car crash

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 11:17 PM
Jaime74656
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by SideWinder4.9l
I hate to see anyone get hurt, but ZWUT? NAILED IT!.....If it had been a freak accident, yeah...I could feel more sorry for him...But it was alcohol related...So, no sympathy other than I hate to see anyone hurt...

well seems ZWUT took the words out of my mouth...it was an alchol related death, he died due to a dumb @$$ idiot thing he did and well paid the ultimate price, so what if he was a celebrity...he drank, drove and crashed, so **** him, seriously i like jackass because they are ***kin stupid and make me laugh at there dum a$$ moves but as far as sympathy....nope he killed someone and him self after drinking...i have more sympathy for the passenger and there family for the loss but dunn was just plain stupid, shoulda taken a cab home...

sorry if it seems harsh but i worked as a Firefighter/EMT and seen just about every thing....for the most part that is...

Old 06-23-2011, 01:00 AM
Duct Tape Racing
Elder User
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Absolutely agree with you jamie74656

Old 06-23-2011, 10:45 AM
broncoderek
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm sooooo glad to have clicked on this thread to see so many of us condemning Dunn for being an #$#^hole and not a hero.

When you launch yourself on a rocket (Johnny Knoxville) and risk only your own life that's your call. When you do something stupid like drunk driving and risk OTHER peoples' lives, that makes you reprehensible and a total low-life loser.

There's nothing ironic or interesting about his death and how he died. Pathetic, disgusting and vile but not ironic.

The responses in this thread gives me a lot more faith in humanity!

Old 06-23-2011, 12:28 PM
Jaime74656
Postmaster
Originally Posted by broncoderek

[...]

The responses in this thread gives me a lot more faith in humanity!

ive lost faith in humanity a long time ago...this thread is slowly attempting to restore my faith in humanity.....I think...

Old 06-23-2011, 01:28 PM
ChristopherN
Elder User
Anybody who makes money doing everything we all thought but never did should have died in a stupid manner. It only makes sense.

Old 06-23-2011, 01:54 PM
Duct Tape Racing
Elder User
i understand everyones anger towards what he did to himself as well as the other guy.

Not standing up for drunk driving, but lets just say your dad and your uncle go out for a few drinks ad your dad wrecks his car and kills both him and your uncle. Does that mean your dad is automatically a piece of **** and you have zero sympathy for him because he killed your uncle?

again, i dont stand for drunk driving at all, i think its immature and irresponsible. But, what would you do in the scenario above?

Old 06-23-2011, 01:56 PM
ChristopherN
Elder User
I would have to question my dads sanity because 1. he doesn't talk to my uncles for anything, 2. he has touched an alcoholic drink it 10 years or more.

Old 06-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Jaime74656
Postmaster
im not saying anyone who dies and kills someone else is a piece of **** but what im saying is that the actions of getting into a car while drunk and not taking a taxi home (or having a designated driver) and going driving (while drunk) was the stupid thing to do...

Old 06-23-2011, 03:13 PM
Duct Tape Racing
Elder User
Not tryin to start any fights or anything, just curious as to how people would react in that given situation.

IMHO, if you drink and get behind the wheel, you deserve whats comin to you.

Ive seen way too many of my classmates and freinds die through high school due to such a stupid decision. I can honestly say that i have not, and will not mix alcohol with driving, ever. Theres no reason in the world why

Old 06-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Nevada Al
Senior User
Sorry but he was a complete idiot.......

I doubt anybodys "Dad and uncle" would be driving at 100+ mph while chit faced.... That is plain reckless and aggressive and tells me that it wasn't the first time.... F--mmm

How about this...take a look at one of your kids or wife or girlfiend.......now imagine a call in the night telling you they're dead because somebodys Dad or Uncle was driving drunk in a porche at 100+...

He deserves what he got...and lets remember he brought it on himself...

Old 06-23-2011, 06:39 PM
Duct Tape Racing
Elder User
i agree 100%

Old 06-23-2011, 08:39 PM
Jaime74656
Postmaster
yep, and I know you wernt trying to start a fight or what ever and i was mearly stating a point, you had a good point also...but honestly this idiot brought it upon him self, ultimatly (and sadly) taking out another person with him...

Old 06-23-2011, 10:30 PM
Duct Tape Racing
Elder User
absolutely.

most people know what its like to have someone taken from them in such a manner and you can do nothing but be angry at such a stupid decision

Old 06-23-2011, 10:52 PM
Jaime74656
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Duct Tape Racing
absolutely.

most people know what its like to have someone taken from them in such a manner and you can do nothing but be angry at such a stupid decision

agreed .............

Old 06-23-2011, 11:11 PM
Bankrupter
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Took me a few days to even click on this thinking you all may like this smuck. thank gawd for the comments Im reading on at least this page. I was shocked he or all of them were not killed before this. Sad to see the idiot took a life with his own. I have had a life taken from me from a drunk driver that just crossed the lines going home. Also had my wife hit head on by a drunk in the same manor (broken bones but, OK) .... So much for being reckless at the same time. Also lost four to a single crash being reckless. Stupid and selfish, all of it. Nice to see intelligent people past or ford tech here!

On the same note I have OUI'd even after loosing people to it. I am long dry now but lower just for doing it knowing...

Quick Reply: Ryan dunn of jackass dies in fatal car crash