Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2011, 10:22 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Oregon Chapter Roadside Help Network

OK guys. We're going to start a Help Network for the Oregon Chapter.

They way this works is, you sign up here and state what help you could be for FTE members that become broke-down somewhere in our state, ie, towing, shop space, tire problems, etc.

Once you've signed up just PM me your contact numbers and I'll keep them in a folder ( and send a copy to Dave) If anyone contacts Dave or I we'll look for a local member that could help.

This will be strictly voluntary, but you could make some-body's day if you could help them out on the road.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:25 PM
Posting Guru

892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Sign Me up I am willing to help out in Clatsop County and North Tillamook County.
I don't have a shop just a carport some tools and maybe ????
The other is as if everything is. "
~ Albert Einstein~
Old 06-22-2011, 09:15 AM
Posting Guru

joe_13894 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.joe_13894 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm near Dallas, OR. If you're near Monmouth, Dallas, or somewhere West of the river in the general area of Salem I can help out.
I can offer a ride, a jump, a tug if needed (no tow truck but I do always carry a tow strap). Unfortunately I don't have a shop so I can't help that way.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:17 AM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
Put my name down also, I do have a shop to work in, That would be for around central Oregon. I think you have my phone # and address, if not let me know.
1980 Bronco with 460
1976 F250 4X4 Custom with 429
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 06-22-2011, 09:43 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 892504x4 View Post
Sign Me up I am willing to help out in Clatsop County and North Tillamook County.
I don't have a shop just a carport some tools and maybe ????
Got your PM last night, and your now on the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_13894 View Post
I'm near Dallas, OR. If you're near Monmouth, Dallas, or somewhere West of the river in the general area of Salem I can help out.
I can offer a ride, a jump, a tug if needed (no tow truck but I do always carry a tow strap). Unfortunately I don't have a shop so I can't help that way.
PM me your contact numbers Joe, and I'll add you to the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertha66 View Post
Put my name down also, I do have a shop to work in, That would be for around central Oregon. I think you have my phone # and address, if not let me know.
I thought I had your number Allen, but I can't find it.............

Great start guys! Keep it coming! To those that join the list, I'll send my number back to you by PM so you'll have my number also.

Hopefully, nobody will need this, but it could make somebodys day if we can help!
Don.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:01 PM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
I would be happy to assist anyone with a problem on hwy 126, between Springfield and McKenzie bridge.
84 Ranger 4x4 2.8 V-6 5spd......474,000 miles!
Dave
Oregon Assistant Chapter leader: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 09-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Post Fiend

dchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputationdchamberlain has a superb reputation
I'm in Lake County, in the town of Paisley. I have no shop or nothing, but I can tow and jump, I have tow straps and a winch. I have the basic tools and a copy of AutoEnginuity. I also know where the watering holes and eating and sleeping places are.

I can travel a good distance if necessary. I can cover all of Hwy 31. 395 over towards Burns or down into N Cali, or 140 east to K. Falls or west into Nevada. And area's off of those roads.

Oregon Chapter Member:
To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 09-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Junior User

JNM76 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I can help, I have tow straps, tools and a carport. Im in Brookings and can go as far as North Bend and Crecent City.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:08 PM
Postmaster

BigPigDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigPigDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigPigDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigPigDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigPigDaddy is a splendid one to beholdBigPigDaddy is a splendid one to behold
I'd be happy to help with anyone around Coos Bay / North Bend. If anyone gets stuck in the dunes or on the beach I know how to run a hand shovel.

2000 F250 V10 5-SPD 4X4 Crew w/ 5-Star SCT X3
1949 F1 - (WORK IN PROGRESS THREAD)

Old 11-25-2011, 10:04 PM
Senior User

The Woodhauler has a good reputation on FTE.The Woodhauler has a good reputation on FTE.
The Woodhauler The Woodhauler The Woodhauler
I have a shop with hoist and all my tools from when I had an actual job, (heavy equipment mechanic) also have a heavy duty trailer and welding/fabrication equipment. I'd be happy to help out if you get stuck in or around La Pine. Don't have a clue how to send a PM so contace me for a phone number and other contact info.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Freshman User

Super79CS is starting off with a positive reputation.
Count me in! I am in the Beavercreek/Oregon City/Canby area mostly, but anywhere in Clackamas county, you call, and I can do my best to help. I have lots of friends all around the Portland area, too, that can aid in a pinch. you could say I've got quite the mechanics "network"

As of this weekend, I won't have a truck (project), but I do have access to one readily, and I have straps, chains, winch, trailers and DUCT TAPE!!

Also, I don't have a shop "YET" this year, but I do have every tool imaginable, air tools, welders, jacks and stands, tractors, etc.

Old 03-31-2013, 10:24 AM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
I'm in Md, and own a wrecker and a shop, if per chance your on the "wrong coast" and need help, give me a shout
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Rob would probably hurt himself just being in the same room with tools.....LOL
Old 03-31-2013, 10:28 AM

Thanks Charlie, but I don't think many Oregon members are gonna go back East anytime soon...........lol
Old 03-31-2013, 10:32 AM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Just in case, lol
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Rob would probably hurt himself just being in the same room with tools.....LOL
Old 07-30-2013, 03:06 PM
Senior User

aidandj is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sign me up, I've got minimal tools, and a garage that doesn't fit my truck. But always willing to help. Corvallis area/Portland in the summer.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:06 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter

Tags
oregon, roadside