Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2011, 12:39 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.
Emergency/Rescue List

In case of a emergency, needin help, or just to get up with each other for a mini-meet, or what have you....

Post up and your range.....Eastern/Western Ky....You know, within a decent driving range.....

Wesley Cole
Eastern Ky
Pikeville to Mt/Sterling and Hazard to Flemingsburg
PM me for a number if ya need it....

19.31 E/T @ 68.78mph in a 1/4 mile
Old 06-21-2011, 09:01 PM
Posting Guru

Jaime74656 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Jaime74656 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
JaimeSugrue
Well I can do various things, i got tools and what not, also keep a battery jump starting unit in the truck for jumping people when needed, i can cover most of louiisville metro (Jefferson county for the most part) as well as some out lying areas like prospect (norton commons area only) and worthington area (limited here too) so if we can get multiple to cover most of metro and out lying areas i think we would have a good network to work with
): http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...ct-thread.html
Currently working on: headlamps/lighting
Old 06-22-2011, 03:26 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.
Hell Jaime....I think I have damn near eastern Ky....LOL

Old 06-22-2011, 07:06 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Actually, I've already got Bucks and Ryan's phone number. Anyhow, I'm in the Northern Ky area, but I can be found at any given time or day anywhere in the state of Ky, or Indiana, or Virginia, or West Virginia.

Wes, are you volunteering to be the central call guy to give out phone numbers? Or are they going to be posted up here somehow? A link with names and numbers would be good. But how would you control that so only those looking for help could get access to it?
Old 06-22-2011, 08:21 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

If need be, I'll do it...No prob....When I get another cell phone this weekend, I'll give y'all the #...Just for a extra #....

Old 06-22-2011, 01:02 PM
Posting Guru

Jaime74656 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Jaime74656 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
JaimeSugrue
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWinder4.9l View Post
If need be, I'll do it...No prob....When I get another cell phone this weekend, I'll give y'all the #...Just for a extra #....

same here Id be willing to do what i can for fellow FTE members
): http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...ct-thread.html
Currently working on: headlamps/lighting
Old 06-22-2011, 05:46 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
Actually Guys there used to be something similar a few years back. Can't remember where it was or if it is even still in use. I know the Chapter Leaders have a list with all of the leaders information. I will inquire to see if we still have something on a national level. I have been called on before to help out.

Guys if you want to forward me your present cell numbers I can create a list and then re-forward back out to all participating members to have.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:19 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Sounds good to me....

Old 11-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I could help out in the northern kentucky area down to around Lexington. This is a good idea, never know when you may need it. Ryan you already have my #.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 11-25-2012, 10:49 PM
Senior User

Foxxx has a very good reputation on FTE.Foxxx has a very good reputation on FTE.Foxxx has a very good reputation on FTE.
foxmkIII foxxx5oh soullesssol
I am also in the Jefferson County area (Jeffersontown to be exact) if anyone needs a hand!

Andrew
PM for Cell!
Club SNL Member #33
Kentucky and Indiana Chapter Member
1995 Bronco XLT Sport - Stock height on 33x12.50s

Old 04-08-2014, 02:31 PM
New User

wardogjohn is starting off with a positive reputation.
various smaller problems

I'm looking for somebody to help me fix various problems on my 2001 f350. One being the HPOP non servicable plug. Another one changing the oil pan gasket. I've lost all my tools in my divorce. Wouldn't mind driving a little bit.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:13 PM
Senior User

seajr1978 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Been on here for a while but just now got around to the chapter deal.

Names Steve Alvey and I'm from the Shepherdsville area. Can always lend a helping hand, not scared to drive aways to help.

PM for my number
Old 06-04-2014, 06:13 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter