Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General Automotive Discussion > Picture competitions
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Picture competitions Ford truck picture competitions, voted by you!

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2011, 07:59 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Maybe we're going about this the wrong way... Now that we've had time to play with it:

I have decided to share a dream vision with you.... That is the best way.

In my daydreams - I saw the forums at FTE with a special place. They played games in there, but they were fun. Also they were important in some kind of way, and a huge amount of satisfaction came out of it - but mostly fun.

AND FORD TRUCK RELATED (directly!)

I don't know how many truck shows and meets I have missed - it's fathomless. And I love cars and trucks. But when you just can't afford to go, you have to miss out.

So I sat here in front of this glass and plastic SLOW-POKE of mine, and wished I could see what was going on far away. That was what began the dreams.....

Chapters holding IN CHAPTER photo-contests, RIDE OF THE YEAR contests - where the ride of the month (!) got voted on for the year, FTE MEET truck show POINT STANDINGS (Oh yeah - we could start our own FTE show truck circuit if we wanted too...)

Also a "HOME CHANNEL" for troops far away...

In the beginning, I thought I was doing it for KP. I wasn't sure how much I did was to "SHOW OFF"... Ken is gone now, except for an occasional visit.

You can't be here long though without becoming "A PART OF" the community. It's something that just happens. Or doesn't

So I thought I would do it for FTE (the community) AND ALSO to show off.

~ The show off part is what screws me every time

Bottom line is that you don't need an invite to launch your own PHOTO CON in here...
Old 06-18-2011, 07:59 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General Automotive Discussion > Picture competitions