Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2011, 07:34 PM
Senior User

icemann21 is starting off with a positive reputation.
IF YOU VALUE YOUR TRUCK, THEN PLEASE READ!

So I just had my truck broke into early this morning, in daylight. Even with an alarm! it kept the truck from being stolen, but now has cost me a $250.00 window.

According to the sheriff's department I was one of the lucky ones. Lately in Southern California there has been a HUGE Rash of lifted F-250's and F-350's stolen, they are primarly targeting the diesels.

I will take a broken window over a stolen truck anyday, but now I am Extremally pissed. makes me wonder what will happen when I do get the new rims and tires.

As a word of warning to fellow FTE watch your trucks and anyone around them. Its not only happening at night now its in brawd daylight.

Rant Over.

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:53 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
That definitely sucks, Ben. Where did it happen? Home/work?
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09

Last edited by SteveBricks; 06-13-2011 at 09:05 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:09 PM
Senior User

At home,I work nights I got home at 6:00 a.m and went to leave for work at 2:00 p.m this afternoon and my window was broke.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:14 PM
Senior User

By chance does any one know where I can find this window at fairly quickly? Every place that I have called says that it is a special order because it is the dark tint glass (privacy glass).
Old 06-13-2011, 11:00 PM
Elder User

lovestrucks has a very good reputation on FTE.lovestrucks has a very good reputation on FTE.lovestrucks has a very good reputation on FTE.
Are friends had their light silver 04 F-250 6.0 stolen right in the beginning of april in westminster(off springdale)

A few days before that like 2 other trucks were broken into. Heard that the key pad is the weak spot

About 2 years ago the X was broken into along with 5 other cars and a whole garage on our street. Ripped the front seats to get the headrest tv's out, used a pry bar on the dashboard to try and get the gps double din but only broke it and left it, took coins, gift cards, left a screwdriver and cig ashes all over, and then scratched the whole right rear panel from rear passenger door to tail light.
89 5.0 GT Black Convertible (sleeper)-Dad's/Mine
Old 06-14-2011, 11:59 AM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
Ben, did they get inside? Take anything? Try to start it? Or just break the glass?

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 06-14-2011, 12:44 PM
Senior User

They just broke the glass and there is screwdriver marks on the passenger door seal where they tried to pop that window. And the drivers side lock is marked up. Nothing was stolen. So either the alarm scared them off or someone seen them. Since it was during daylight.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:44 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter