Mileage: 69000
Color: Charcoal Gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NV
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Gray
Engine: 6.0L Diesel

I have recently been tossing around the idea of selling my baby.This thread is just a feeler as I am unsure if this is what i want to do. I just recently bought into a house and have a few other priorities. I love my truck and have kept it in immaculate shape to show for it.

The truck is a 2005 f250 Powerstroke. It is an XLT Crewcab Longbed. The truck is a 4x4 and works flawlessly. Currently has 69,XXX miles currently on the odometer.

Suspension
-8" suspension lift with dual reservoir fox shocks in the front and dual reservoir shocks in the rear, triple fox shocks on steering stabilizers in the front, traction bars
-Brand new 37/13.5/20 Toyo M/T (less than 5,000 miles) on 20x 10 MHT chrome wheels
-Just replaced steering box due to failure. System was flushed once after removing and once before install to ensure nothing is left in system. all new motorcraft atf was installed.

Engine
-RCD egr delete kit (before any type of failure)
-NEW oil cooler not rebuild
-Oil screen replaced
-Turbo was pulled apart and cleaned as per Forddoctorsdts.com (turbo has no play in shaft, Vanes and unison ring were not pitted, corroded or anything. Pictures to verify)
-Upgraded turbo drain pipe
-Coolant flushed and replaced with zerex g-05
-5" FBD aluminzed exhaust no cat/muffler with 7x20" chrome tip which is dumped over the rear axle. I still have the stock catalytic convertor as well.
-AFE stage 2 intake
-Accufab Intake elbow
-SCT X3 installed Innovative Diesel tuned with headgasket safe tunes
-2 brand new batteries installed last month.

Interior
-Light tan interior i have kept very very clean.
-Ford all weather floor mats
-Autometer triple gauge pod
-Pioneer 6 disc Avic in dash DVD/Nav system with bluetooth setup
-Tinted windows
-Upfitter switch kit to run auxillary power

Exterior
-Color is Dark shadow gray mettalic
-Harley Davidson headlights with HID high/low beams
-Line-X bed
-Bushwacker fender flares
-2010 Rear bumper
-Brand new F250 badges to replace all the old peeling ones
_Brand new Ford front grill badge
-Has 100W Reverse light setup off auxillary switch 1
-10" drop hitch will come with the truck.

Have only towed my mustang on a flat trailer with this truck a few times. Never taken offroad. No drips/leaks/noises of any kind. I treat this truck like it was my own child.I really take pride in my vehicles and having them mechanically sound and look as good as they run. Just flushed tranny and installed new trans filter and trans cooler line fitler. Oil changed every 5000 miles. Have run a synthetic blend oil since purchsed. Oil was just changed 100 miles ago as well as both fuel filters. . No accidents, clean title, 27,000

Price is firm. Truck blue books around 28 without any mods. I know what these trucks go for used as i have had a few of them. Really dont need to sell the truck. If you need more pictures or videos of anything feel free to ask. This truck if bought by the right person who will maintain it like i have will be reliable for years to come.. It has been a great truck to me and i am sad to see it go.

Aux backup lights.

heres a video of her from just the other night.

Old 06-22-2011, 12:21 PM
slowcoupe
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Updated information about truck. Added a few pictures

Old 07-04-2011, 11:09 AM
slowcoupe
Senior User
28,500 new price

Old 07-14-2011, 03:56 PM
slowcoupe
Senior User
TTT. Have a local guy having it inspected tomorrow. I will let you guys know the results of the mechanic inspction. However something about the funds not coming from his insurance from a totalled vehicle for 2 weeks so in the mean time still for sale.

Old 07-18-2011, 01:01 PM
slowcoupe
Senior User
I have a local guy interested whom took the truck and paid to be inspected by a diesel mechanic (so only for you guys its like having a free inspection). The mechanic looked over everything and came back with only 3 things:

1.) An oil leak (HOWEVER there is not really an oil leak! when you change the oil cooler as i did you lose quite a bit of oil down the back of the motor so thats what that was. I cleaned it up this weekend and will be taking it in to be reinspected)

2.) The rubber on the carrier bearing is worn.($20 part to replce and affects the driving/handing, performance of the truck in no way).

3.) He said that my transmission shifts to smooth? Which i do not understand because the tranny shifts firm and great under all conditions. Have never noticed slipping, smells, high trans temps. So i'd say the tranny is perfect.

Only 3 things he said on the ENTIRE truck guys! I will report back after the reinspection. If interested please feel free to pm me.

Old 07-21-2011, 07:00 PM
slowcoupe
Senior User
Just got home from the diesel mechanic. They put it up on a 4 point and got it in the air..... Guess what no oil leaks anywhere. Took him for a ride and showed him the firm shifts. I am not sure if he knows much/anything about innovative tuning but he was trying to tell me it should shift HARD. I don't think people would use eric at innovative if the tunes made their truck shift hard. Anyways. This is a clean truck, recently inspected and ready to be parked in your driveway oil leak free

Old 07-25-2011, 02:35 PM
slowcoupe
Senior User
Also recieved this in response to an email I sent to innovative regards to the trans shifting. This is directly from Eric at innovative.

"It'll shift smooth.* The trucks only shift hard on the race tunes.* I'm sure your truck is healthy, they probably don't know what to expect with the 5R110."

Old 07-28-2011, 10:25 AM
slowcoupe
Senior User
mileage edit

Old 08-22-2011, 12:56 AM
slowcoupe
Senior User
Ttt. Would like to sell her soon.

Old 08-24-2011, 01:21 PM
slowcoupe
Senior User
New price. TTT

Old 09-04-2011, 02:42 PM
slowcoupe
Senior User
Ttt. Give this beautiful truck a new home.

Old 09-07-2011, 05:26 PM
slowcoupe
Senior User
new price $28,000.... kbb is more for this truck stock!

Old 10-21-2011, 02:45 PM
slowcoupe
Senior User
ttt new price, 27,500 ...would also take partial trade on a 66-77 ford bronco. preferably uncut/running, motor size and trans dont matter as I have my own plans. i know its a long shot but hey!

Old 10-21-2011, 03:44 PM
cornfiled stroker
Junior User
Just one question for you...
You list your truck as having the egr delete but later on you say the egr was just cleaned???

Dang nice truck!!! Would love to have mine up in the air like that but it would make the goose neck hard to hook on to.

Old 11-04-2011, 05:01 PM
slowcoupe
Senior User
I just had someone ask me about that on another forum. I created the listing just thinking about selling it and did the egr delete and didnt think to edit that part. the egr is deleted.

yes itd make it a bit more diff to hook up but not impossible. My buddy has a 2008 with a 8" and he hauls with it every weekend.