Mileage: 1
Color: Gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Gray
Engine: 352

I've got a 66 F100 SWB that needs a good home. It is running and drivable. Truck has new alternator, voltage regulator, starter solenoid, starter, rebuilt carb, battery cables, coil, plugs, wires, fuel filter, and oil. It has a 352 V8 with 3-speed on the column, headliner is missing. Seat was newly reupholstered in gray a couple years ago. Dash is busted up. ALL GLASS IS GOOD. Trim around windshield is good. Side trim is pretty good, the bed pieces are a lil beat up but still pass for driver quality. Grille is complete and in VERY good shape. Only dent/dings I can find is on the passenger side outer headlight bezel and a little tweak on the top of the left side. Truck will need driver's side floor pan and cab mounts on both sides, and work on the bed floor. I didn't think they were in need of replacement at first but I have come to the realization this is more of a project than I need to take on. Please PM me with any questions or call me at 615-nine zero four-4351 and I will get back with you ASAP. Truck is located in Middle TN. Front tires have been replaced since photos were taken, one is a 15" steel wheel that match the rear and the other is a 16".
$1200 is my asking price. I am open to all offers so please don't be ashamed to give me a number, all I can say is no. It does have a brand new starter and alternator in it. Will be sold with a bill of sale only, no title.

Old 06-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Davidwent
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi! Really interested in this but I'm new here and not sure where PM is
David

Old 06-12-2011, 04:45 PM
project_livewire
Senior User
Click on my username and send me an email, or call me at 615-nine zero four-4351. Chris

Old 06-14-2011, 10:29 PM
project_livewire
Senior User
Bump TTT, truck is now running and driving after fixing some of the wiring, rebuilding the carb, and installing a new master cylinder. I have the cowl trim for the driver's side, but not the cab corner.

Search this Thread